Skip to content

Baldur`s gate MEME Thread * Spoilers all over the place*

Comments

• AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    @Muttley - Vanilla forums only take html code. Have a look here.
  • merc1136merc1136 Member Posts: 12
    @Tr_ond ... thanks... now I have to wipe the pop I was drinking off of my laptop screen.
  • kilroy_was_herekilroy_was_here Member Posts: 455
    edited August 2012
    @ddubious I always thought the second Edwin portrait looked like Charlie Sheen. Imagine how much appropriate that is now. Overbearing option of self? Check. Random comments that seem to be self-directed but are clearly audible and very.. odd? (Also said comments involve wild animals quite a bit) Check. Estranged from his former colleagues due to his extreme personality? Check.

Wow, BG predicts the future!
    SparklesJDFafnir
  • SilenceSilence Member Posts: 437
    Minsc's tenure as Beamdog's director of marketing was short indeed.

preoder!
    Tr_ondForseCrevsDaak
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    @Tr_ond *lose.
    Tr_ond
  • immagikmanimmagikman Member Posts: 664
    @Tr_ond
    Can't touch this!
    Tr_ond
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    @immagikman pretty sure i would leave her alone anyway, Hammer or no hammer, she`d kill me ;)
  • immagikmanimmagikman Member Posts: 664
    edited August 2012
    Tr_ond said:

@immagikman pretty sure i would leave her alone anyway, Hammer or no hammer, she`d kill me ;)

Your Nostalgia Attack +5 succeeded, and I failed my saving throw, so now I have to listen to MC Hammer on YouTube till lunch time :D

Tr_ondskyline818ZarathustraForse
  • MokonaMokona Member Posts: 89
    Best thread in forum!
    Tr_ondRerelCrevsDaak
  • SilenceSilence Member Posts: 437
    Whether or not Khalid is the worst NPC in BG deserves a thread of its own. I think we can all agree the worst NPC in BG was Biff the Understudy. Funny stuff tough!
  • LediathLediath Member Posts: 125
    epic win thread :)
    Tr_ond
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    edited August 2012
    @Mokona @Lediath: Thanks, looked like it would flop hard the first day or two but we got it going.
    @Koson @Silence : Been alot of chatter on this forum concerning Khalid and his usefulness, personally i`ve always killed him off as soon as i could.
    @Delinom Whalecum to the thread, now make more MEME`s !
This discussion has been closed.