Skip to content

Blacked out Inventory Icons and Menus

CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
Hi, I just noticed this little oddity, it hasn't done it before and BGEE is not doing this. I just imported my first save into BG2EE and noticed this. It will also do it with new games in BG2EE.
I do apologize if this has already been brought up, I haven't been able to read all 22 pages.
Any ideas on a fix or work around, it's painful to look at! :D
Cheers

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @CaloNord, are you using Intel graphics? Are you using any mods?
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    The laptop has built in Intel HD and an Nvidia 720M, it's set to use the 720. Only the tweak pack.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Are you able to try with the Intel graphics (if it is selectable), and removing the tweak pack and seeing if the problem persists.
    Thanks
    Tried it with both the Intel HD which it chooses automatically and the 720M which I prefer for games. I'm about to just reinstall it and see if it's patch related. At least for me. Get back to you soon!
    It appeared to be patch related at least on my end. Reverting to the older version seems to have fixed it. Are the Dev's aware of this?
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @CaloNord, what do you mean by patch related? Game patch or graphics driver patch?
    Game patch. .0000 is fine, running that now. Patch it to .2030 and the icons go all... weird.