Skip to content

8333 [Multiplayer] Imoen... Never Imprisoned in Spellhold?

WakukeeWakukee Member Posts: 106
edited June 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Was playing multiplayer, and had Imoen in the oarty, assigned to someone other than the host. We got the the point where she should have been abducted, and she said she wouldn't go, please help, etc. Suprisingly, she then did NOT go, and remained with the party. Cool, but the rest of the game then does not make sense, and it seems pretty clear this was unintended. A second attemt fixed it, but it seems very odd.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    @Wakukee‌ was there anything you did differently in the two attempts, e.g. was the party order swapped so a client was party leader and how many of you were on the multiplayer session each time.
  • WakukeeWakukee Member Posts: 106
    2 players both times, the only difference was that the first time the non host player "owned" Imoen, and the second time the host did.
    Just tried it (ran host and client on same machine) and there were two of Imoen, one was imprisoned and the other remained in the party. Do you think this is what happened first time for you?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    That does sound like something that could happen. Do you still have the auto-save from before the cutscene?
    @Dee named save at the same point.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Excellent; thanks!
  • WakukeeWakukee Member Posts: 106
    I've lost my save, though I could recreate it if you still need. @gate70, that is probably what happened.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @Wakukee‌ I think we have it under control. Thanks though.
  • MerlinMerlin Member Posts: 15
    I had this problem like 5 times with my mate.