Skip to content

Which class/kit is the strongest????

2»

Comments

• FinaLfrontFinaLfront Member Posts: 260
    The life of a party one minute, a wall flower the next.
    booinyoureyesBlackravenJuliusBorisov
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    Thief really. I can level up going door to door picking locks
    booinyoureyes
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    jacobtan said:

meagloth said:

@meagloth Aren't friends AND charm person a bit superfluous, though?

Well, sometimes, friend only does so much. Every now and then you just need that little boost.
    Why not Mass Charm and Mass Dominate?
    Because
    1. That not even a thing
    2. There aren't any scrolls in the real,world, remember? You only get the first to spell you pick at character creation.
    jacobtan
  • jacobtanjacobtan Member Posts: 655
    PnP Friends last only 1d4 rounds + 1 round/level, and when the spell wears off, affected creatures realize that they have been influenced. Ouch.
    JuliusBorisov
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    That shirt though
    jacobtanjackjackCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • AlmateriaAlmateria Member Posts: 257
    jacobtan said:

PnP Friends last only 1d4 rounds + 1 round/level, and when the spell wears off, affected creatures realize that they have been influenced. Ouch.

Craft wondrous item, eagle's splendor, 36000 GP

jacobtan said:

But do you really think Obama is gonna say he was under the influence of arcane magic after I convince him to make me Secretary of State?
  • jacobtanjacobtan Member Posts: 655
    The proper term is "misspoke". Ahem.
    booinyoureyes
  • Demonoid_LimewireDemonoid_Limewire Member Posts: 424
    Although druids are severely lacking, compared to their Icewind Dale equivalants there (in ID you could roll an ELF for druid, plus they got more powerful spells there), if you rolled a smexy total of stats, know a thing or two about the games/items/mechanics, what you are doing long story short, a druid is your kinky pimp throughout the entire saga! Especially if we bother to count kits in! And honestly, the ONLY useful druid kit, which can do everything like a real druid, like a real jack of all trades and master of none, is none other, than the... AVENGER!

What will it be? Insects on enemy spellcaster? Ironskins and buffs on you? Extra mage spells? Melee expert transforms (sword spider and poisoned, baby wyvern that hits like an adult?)? Fire salamander for that trolling troll carcasses? Name it, and the kit gets it! Only drawbacks? No repelling undead, and no abusing, broken, 6 + mage level spells. Marry Aerie? Problem solved!
    BlackravenJuliusBorisov
    edited May 2014

Druid would be nice indeed. Though, I think a Shapeshifter is where it would be at. Shapechange at level one, a werewolf at that. A heal spell among others, three of them per day if you have the wisdom.

But then You'd just be a werewolf, and you'd get burned at the stake.
    ElrandirCrevsDaakDemonoid_Limewire
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    meagloth said:

Druid would be nice indeed. Though, I think a Shapeshifter is where it would be at. Shapechange at level one, a werewolf at that. A heal spell among others, three of them per day if you have the wisdom.

But then You'd just be a werewolf, and you'd get burned at the stake.
    They'll need sivler bullets to take you down, unless they go mad and throw a nuke at you before :P or napalm, or any other nasty chemical weapon.
    Demonoid_Limewire
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704

2 spells, Friends and Sleep and the world is mine for the taking. Without violence.

Lemme see if i took the joke right:

A "finger" of death speal would make this combo complete?

FinneousPJjackjackJuliusBorisov
  • Daralon87Daralon87 Member Posts: 236
    For the Body are the asian Monks very strong. No Fighters (Wrestling or Boxing realized this for shortly active.)
  • ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    edited June 2014
    EDIT: DOH. Didn't read the whole title.

Bard for the sheer versatility in magic, combat, skills and knowledge. Plus ladies love you with that huge charisma.

Otherwise, 3.5E only Druid. Because of the insane versatility.
    Elrandir
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Some of the most powerful people in real world are popstars.
    jackjackElrandirJuliusBorisov
    Daralon87 said:

Because when the world pulls a Revolution and all the power goes out, you'll have to rely on your wilderness skills if you wanna survive.

Also, my father is a forest ranger. Soooo... Bias. :P

(Bard was my second choice though...)

Power Rangers?!
    Yeeeeeeessssss!!
    elminsterNonnahswriterElrandirJuliusBorisov
  • Daralon87Daralon87 Member Posts: 236
    Or lonesome Ranger meets THIS Sarevok?!

elminsterJuliusBorisov
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Thieves. They're the last thing you'll never see.
    jackjackJuliusBorisov