Skip to content

Remove Wild Surges

Can anyone please tell me if it's possible to stop/remove/disable Neera's wild surges entirely, using EE Keeper or the CLUA Consoles? I tried changing her class to mage, but that doesn't seem to do it -- at least not in Wild Forest (but that might be area dependent?) Thanks! :)

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    The Wild Forest is area dependant. Otherwise, changing her class should be suffecient—except in cases where it is supposed to happen (i.e. the Wild Forest).
  • maliagantemaliagante Member Posts: 11
    Thank you! I suspected that, but your reply saves me some experimenting. Much appreciated.
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Also, removing the only limitation to her class really means that she gets extra spells (and castings) for free. But then, who cares about balance???
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    So... do 'accidently' summoned demons count against your total? O:)
  • maliagantemaliagante Member Posts: 11
    Awong124 said:

Also, removing the only limitation to her class really means that she gets extra spells (and castings) for free. But then, who cares about balance???

If his solution is changing her class, then she'll lose the extra spells. I don't think his intention is to make Neera more powerful. I think he just wants to get rid of the annoyance of wild surges.
    Bingo. ;)

Besides, if I wanted to just make her more powerful and give her more spells, that part is pretty easy in EE.

(I personally find Wild Surges far more annoying than fun. As a character trait they're great (would've worked wonderfully in a book/movie), but in reality I simply find myself quickloading way too often. Apart from the game mechanic itself, I like the character and prefer her in my party.)