Skip to content

[BG:EE 6941] Transfered Character has no weapon proficiency

SiccariusSiccarius Member Posts: 3
edited June 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
I believe I encountered this bug during BGI EE, but never realized until I had already transferred. Doing reserach it seems to have something to do with having luck cast on you by Neera? Either way I could not find a workaround or fix to the issue while seraching. Can someone help me out? I'm a novice when it comes to working the console so a step by step would be most helpful.

Thanks!
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    I would recommend using EEKeeper to add your proficiencies back to your character. The only other option would be to upload your save file and I could fix it for you.
  • SiccariusSiccarius Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the reply. I tried the EE Keeper, but it only wishes to load the final save from BG EE. I'm using a multiplayer save file, is that going to work?
  • SiccariusSiccarius Member Posts: 3
    Yeah I've tried for an hour to get it to load the save I want to edit, but it still only wishes to use the final save I had from the previous game. What am I doing wrong?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Have you clicked the "Multiplayer" box on the right side of EEKeeper and is it looking at BG:EE or BGII:EE in the top section. Hopefully one of those will get you to the right save.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    You may have to push the BG2:EE button (which is circled in red in the attached screenshot) to switch it over to BG2:EE mode. If that doesn't work then @Troodon80‌ would probably know what is wrong.