Skip to content

[Not an issue] No Serpent in the Slime Chamber

Xiamara5Xiamara5 Member Posts: 2
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
When I enter the slime chamber on Level 2 of Watcher's Keep, there is no serpent and therefore no scepter. Just an endless supply of regenerating slimes. Help!
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    If you "explore" the room (while dodging slimes) the serpent should emerge from the shadows that were concealing it (before you advanced into the room).
    lolien
  • Xiamara5Xiamara5 Member Posts: 2
    I explored the entire room and even retrieved the treasure in the center. No serpent or other monsters except slimes.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    edited June 2014
    Strange. But also definitely a BG2ee issue, whereas this is the BG1ee bug forum. Some mod move it, please?

Edit: Ah, I see it's now been moved. Thanks for that.
    Post edited by Gallowglass on
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    I'm not sure why this would be. Try using lightning on the slimes. I think that makes them stop spawning. The snake should be there though. I will look into it for you.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Do you have any mods? The only thing I can think of that would prevent the snake from spawning is not killing the guardian of air but you need to do that to get into the slime room in the first place.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    edited September 2014
    & if unmodded could you zip & attach a save before the door to that chamber is opened @Xiamara5‌
    Thanks

Edit. Unable to confirm without a save, but if only the SW door is opened there is no snake. Unlocking the NW door spawns the snake. Marking as not an issue.
    Post edited by Gate70 on