Skip to content

Jaheira dialogue bug after sleeping with Phaere in Ust Natha

Since sleeping with Phaere, Jaheira has been attempting to start a dialogue with my PC. Her attempts have been unsuccessful, and it repeats her phrases every second or so as if I was repeatedly clicking on her. Disabling her romance in the global variables works, but I don't really want to do that.

Is there a way to 'undo' the sleepover I had with Phaere using the global variables on EE Keeper? I'd really like Jaheira to get off my back, thanks. p:

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Ugh! Curse you Phaere! (I swear she causes more bugs...)

Try this:

C:SetGlobal("PhaereInnuendo","GLOBAL",3)

But before you do that could you upload your save file so we can look at it and hopefully solve this issue?
    Actually, nevermind the upload, I think this is a known issue.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Check what chapter you are in. Suspect it is 6, can be done via the console or viewing the journal.

C:GetGlobal("Chapter","GLOBAL")

If it is 6, try setting it back to 5 so the dialogue can take place.
    C:SetGlobal("Chapter","GLOBAL",5)

Then put it back to chapter 6.
    C:SetGlobal("Chapter","GLOBAL",6)
    Tresset
  • Candlekeep_ScribeCandlekeep_Scribe Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2014
    Yes, of course! Here you go.

^I tried your solution, no luck. :C
  • Candlekeep_ScribeCandlekeep_Scribe Member Posts: 4
    I tried C:SetGlobal("PhaereInnuendo","GLOBAL",0) and it worked. No idea what it did, but thanks. :D
    It means the dialogue that should have happened in the Underdark won't happen. No idea if that then stops other dialogue such as romance but if she goes silent setting it back to 2 and flipping chapters will probably help get it back on track.
    edited July 2014
    I tried the chapter transition thing with my own little problem and it worked great! Odd that Viconia thought we were a couple, though, considering that she had never even been in my group before.
    What was the dialogue @Tresset‌ then we could check the triggers for it.
    @Gate70‌ Viconij.dlg; state 108; state trigger 3
    Do you have a ViconiaRomanceActive value? I suspect it is 1, set by VICONI.dlg trigger 9 or 13 (7 and 8 have a check for chapter 3 or before).
    Had she been in the party at that point? Looks like it is set when she joins.
    Tresset
    @Gate70 As I said before she had never been in the party. I rescued her and sent her straight to the graveyard.