Skip to content

CRASH at recruitment of Bondar and Co to retrieve the Beholder Eyestalk (ToB)

So I'm happily killing eyeballs and insulting a mad wizard, I de-stone the young adventurers and send them on their merry way for an eyestalk. "Several days" pass, they return, and I freeze at the moment they'd be initiating dialogue normally. I need me some pantalettes, so I'm now posting here.

Details:

No mods, though I've EE Keeper'd some of my stats, spells. Nothing major, just added lvl 7 8 and 9 spells to my Bard CHARNAME and made her Lawful Evil as opposed to Neutral Evil. Recently restored spells/abilities (as if rested) to party members via a Reckless Dweomer casting of Wish, which is the only weird thing I've done in the recent past on this character. Attached is the quicksave just before un-stone-ing the fellas, and both crash reports (I recreated the crash twice) In order to get to the crash, I went with all option 1 in the conversation with Bondar, except in that I tried offering him the gold for the quest one one crash and on the other I compelled him to do it out of the goodness of his heart.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Can't help with the crash other than to say check your graphics card drivers but here is a save with all dialogue options 1 and option 1 at the end, in case you wanted to continue.
  • AdamPisaniAdamPisani Member Posts: 4
    So it didn't crash for you? I tried again just now and it still crashed consistently, but I pocket planed, rested, and came back (your graphics card issue got me thinking perhaps it was an effect fading from my character as "several days pass"), and it worked fine. Thanks for the thoughts!
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Yep, worked first time for me. I think some of your party were invisible?