Skip to content

sarevok dialogue (ToB)

phimsetophimseto Member Posts: 8
edited July 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
I'm in the desert town late in ToB, and I've only had one early ocnversation with Sarevok (about him being free to choose his own fate or make the same mistakes). I haven't gotten any others, neither in conjunction with the plot or whatnot. He's been in my party the whole time (Minsc, Jaheira, Viconia, Imoen, and sometimes Rasaad, Hexxat, and Neera). The only thing I can think is that somehow it's conflicting with the Viconia romance culmination, because I have gotten her conversations (and alignment switch) with regularity.

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Try pressing ctrl-i a few times to see if he starts talking.
  • phimsetophimseto Member Posts: 8
    I did try that and at best I get either that initial dialogue with him repeated, party banter, or Viconia's (final?) dialogue discussing what love is. The only new thing I got was a conversation on nightmares with Imoen, which is the first time she's had anything unique to say.
    Hmm. Keep trying to see if he says anything new. If not then upload your save so we can take a look at it.
    Will attempt to do that. Happy to upload my save. How and where can I do that?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Did you make him swear an oath of allegiance or similar?
    No, I didn't. I prompted his second dialogue tonight via the CTR-I and then his final dialogue (or at least the one that prompts his alignment switch) came on its own around thirty minutes later.
    In that case I think this is working normally and you are just getting unlucky with the banters.