Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Constantly repeating magical effect (ToB)

Hi,

Right after finishing the madcap finale of Rasaad's mission, I stopped playing and saved the game. When I booted it back up, my main character kept having a magical effect flash around him with a *very* annoying sound effect. This would happen without fail every two seconds. I eventually found out that it was his ring of regeneration. Two other characters have regeneration via one item or another (inc. a second ring that I bought in the Thay marketplace during Neera's quest), but they weren't doing that. What I noticed after restarting the game tonight was:

- That magic effect flash and sound effect would play every two seconds if my main character had the ring on.
- Both would play on him and the other characters with regeneration stuff every time I zoned into an area (whether a new map or even just a building, even if the main character didn't have the ring on).

This only started either after or at some point late in Rasaad's quest (which gets busy and noisy). Is there a hotfix for this or some way to stop it?

Thanks.

Comments