Skip to content

Minsc wont stop talking

i just startet a game again to see if minsc realy can control his rage ability if u have keldorn in the group i have him use rage a few times and always after that keldorn was speaking 2 him but the last time i did that aerie talkt to him which made her his new witch and after that minsc was always spaming his dialogs (not the dialog between 2 charakter just his 1-liner which he always says if u give him a command) i tryed to fix it with forc talk via Ctrl + U but nothin happenet

would be nice if some one has an solution for my little problem
i have nothing against using cluaconsole if needet ;)

Comments

• DatGuyDatGuy Member Posts: 14
    it is like minsc is trying the whole time to speak to keldorn but nothhing happens
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Might need a save game zipped & attached to work out what is going on @DatGuy‌

If Minsc is badly injured he does this sort of behaviour, hard to work out without knowing how far through the game you've got.
    Cheers
    CrevsDaak
    he not badly injured but i got just a save file al littel bit after this occurred because i usually only use quick save and make an normal safe befor i end the game
    but in this save minsk is still talking the whole time
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    You can probably fix it with CTRL+Y.
    you mean just killing minsc?
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Yeah. Kill him then raise him in a temple.

If he is still talking when he is dead... We have a problem...
    i trigger the dialog but after the next rage the same happens again and after killing and reving him again he just dont stop spamming
    better say after i killed and revived him the dialog that minsc usually has with keldorn after his rage happenet then he was silent after the next rage same happent again and after killing and reving him again he just keept spamming again without an dialog
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    He shuts up if Keldorn is dumped so likely to be an interaction between the 2 of them. Did one of them die at any stage before this issue and if so do you have a save just prior to that point.

If not I'll have another look when I get more time.
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    My apologies to @Gate70‌. Test this? :)
    DatGuyGate70lolien
    thy it seems like it works again :)
    what have you exactly done to minsc that he finaly shut up?
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    I changed the variable that made him talk to Keldorn. :) He should do okay now. :)
    DatGuy
    k ty