Skip to content

You have changed, my friend, and not entirely for the better! Opposite Alignment NPCs!

2»

Comments

• terzaerianterzaerian Member Posts: 232
    Xan the chaotic neutral eternal optimist. So... Garrick, basically?
  • NybCRNybCR Member Posts: 27

But let's cut right to the chase - Chaotic Good Bhaal, the Lord of Childbirth. Would still probably spawn a score of mortal progeny, just for different reasons. Entire series gets turned on its head.

So instead of the Bhaalspawn having the desire to murder and conquer, they would have the urge to canoodle? ... ... ... I just got an image of Sarevok the Lawful Good Pimp.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    I am crying because of laughter :'D
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Bhaal could be the god of healing and health, his priests wandering the world healing the sick people in need of Bhaal's gentle touch, teaching about herbs that heal for the moments when magic is not available. Harming a living being would be a sin and killing would be unforgivable.
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    If we go for opposite behavior and not just opposite alignment: Keldorn and Cernd competing for Father of the Year. Viconia living in chastity, aspiring to join Drizzt's band, probably gets killed before she meets him. Dorn sharing with the world his unparalleled knowledge of the "action and consequence" flowchart.
  • DazzuDazzu Member Posts: 950
    I'm pretty sure Anti-Cernd is still Cernd... maybe just with a better kit.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Anti-Cernd would be a wolfman who can shapeshift into a human, giving him the ability to cast spells and pick his nose.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited July 2014

Anti-Cernd would be a wolfman who can shapeshift into a human, giving him the ability to cast spells and pick his nose.

Hell no! That's too OP! Gamebreaking! He was the most nerfed NPC and now you make him a uber-munchuking spell-casting Werecheesewolf? No way!

Edit i'm joking :'D