Skip to content

What Kind of D&D Character Would You Be

Hey i just found intersting topic: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/33633/what-would-be-your-stats-if#latest and remembered i did quiz on this site :
http://www.easydamus.com/character.html

First i suggest you write in the first discussion : what do you think your class and stats are and then fill the quiz.

Mine came like i thought Neutral Good Human Druid/Ranger (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 17
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 11
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 14

Enjoy the discussion
Dungeonnoob

Comments

• kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    edited August 2014
    There is a thread with this test what alignment are you and that is what I got back at 2013

True Neutral Human Druid (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength - 13
    Dexterity - 11
    Constitution - 14
    Intelligence -12
    Wisdom - 16
    Charisma - 13

Well not much a surprised here beside the race maybe

I did it again not long ago in this thread online tests for alignment and class and the result were almost the same with a little differences

I'm a level 4 Neutral Good Human Druid:

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 13
    Dexterity- 12
    Constitution- 17
    Intelligence- 12
    Wisdom- 16
    Charisma- 13

Druid not surprise there so natural good fit (I'm a nurse), as for human well I never play as a human (only half human lol).

what I think of myself in this thread what would be your stats if?

Anlignment: chaotic good
    Class: Druid

Strength 13
    Dexterity 12
    Constitution 17
    Intelligence 12
    Wisdom 17
    Charisma 15
    DungeonnoobJuliusBorisov
  • LeonLeon Member Posts: 83
    kaguana said:

There is a thread with this test what alignment are you and that is what I got back at 2013

True Neutral Human Druid (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength - 13
    Dexterity - 11
    Constitution - 14
    Intelligence -12
    Wisdom - 16
    Charisma - 13

Well not much a surprised here beside the race maybe

I did it again not long ago in this thread online tests for alignment and class and the result were almost the same with a little differences

I'm a level 4 Neutral Good Human Druid:

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 13
    Dexterity- 12
    Constitution- 17
    Intelligence- 12
    Wisdom- 16
    Charisma- 13

Druid not surprise there so natural good fit (I'm a nurse), as for human well I never play as a human (only half human lol).

what I think of myself in this thread what would be your stats if?

Anlignment: chaotic good
    Class: Druid

Strength 13
    Dexterity 12
    Constitution 17
    Intelligence 12
    Wisdom 17
    Charisma 15

How can you have Low Intelligence when you are a nurse -requires a lot of willpower to read all this tomes or study for this :O or low dexterity when you use medicinal tools..? its not that you are construction worker that you can toss bricks and dont really care about things you dig out of the site(unlike nurse\doctor) i hope )
    @Leon lol well for the int I have learning disabilities so I guess it slow me down it take me time to learn new stuff but once I know them I'm all good ;) As for dex it not like we do throw stuff to a target, we work with the staff very gently which need eye coordination which I have, and I'm not a surgeon that need higher dex for it.
    Dungeonnoob
  • LeonLeon Member Posts: 83
    kaguana said:

@Leon lol well for the int I have learning disabilities so I guess it slow me down it take me time to learn new stuff but once I know them I'm all good ;) As for dex it not like we do throw stuff to a target, we work with the staff very gently which need eye coordination which I have, and I'm not a surgeon that need higher dex for it.

Yet your profession requires coordination and gentle touch, pricision,fast thinking,good reflexes is part of your job. Unlike mine( Gym instructor)

Well.. after i did the last quiz i feel.. like Orc.
    STR: 17
    DEX: 13
    CON: 12
    INT: 9
    WIS: 10
    CHA: 10
    Does that mean i am all muscle and no brain? or books dont count as intelligence :o Fuk i think Nelson the bear has better stats then me according to this quiz. Its like i can barely talk with Hyumans without using my club. Cleric and druid fall off- so now i am left with being the security of Candlekeep.
    "Me guard dem books, so buy more meat".

Sponsored by http://www.orcs.ca/
    (just kidding i dont eat meat, and recieve blows to my esteem with ease)
    Buttercheese
    All I can say is that I'm a good nurse no matter what this quiz said, it not always correct you know it generalize to a world we don't live in and not by the D&D rules.
    LeonjackjackRavenslightDungeonnoob
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    eh... I'd expect a bard of some sort or a healer

Some of these questions are tough. I probably enjoy reading and playing sports the exact same amount. I don't think taking a stand for what you believe in and trying to see both (or more) sides of an issue are mutually exclusive. My job probably relies equally on education and common sense (though I need to spend 10 years learning). Personal power imho comes from both discipline and confidence.

Despite the myriad of false dichotomies its better than most tests
    what I actually got:

Neutral Good Human or Half-Elf Ranger (I ain't no friggin elf)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength- 15
    Dexterity- 15
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 18
    Wisdom- 17
    Charisma- 15

I took this test another time and got a wizard/sorcerer so something must have changed. I think I may have also gotten a bit wiser and less hardy (I blame studying).

I think a lot of this may depend on your mood/state of mind.

Ranger isn't crazy... though I'm honestly shocked since I chose the anti-nature options for each question (animals are SO delicious) other than city vs country, since I prefer rural environments over the hustle bustle of a big city (though I like balance, and my home is in a suburb in a city that is built on a forest (so a bit of everything, lol). I am comfortable in more remote places, especially if I have a good book to read or someone to share time with. My family on both sides are actually mountain people from Greece so it makes sense.

Still expected either a Cleric because of what I will do for a living or Bard because of what I do for enjoyment or perhaps wizard is a good combo of the too. Rnger isn't the first I'd expect but it also isn't the last (that would have been thief or barbarian... I never steal and I'm fairly even keeled).

Overall a better test than most alternatives.
    kaguanaDungeonnoob
  • DungeonnoobDungeonnoob Member Posts: 315
    I feel like a fallen pally who struggles to get back on top.Was in the Kings Guard mid 90`s.

Str 14
    Dex 16
    Con 14
    Int 12
    Wis 16
    Cha 14

Test scores:

Im a Human Neutral Ranger lv 6.

Str 13
    Dex 18
    Con 16
    Int 13
    wis 18
    Cha 15
    booinyoureyesCrevsDaak
  • DivineEternal1DivineEternal1 Member Posts: 18
    According to a test I am a neutral good human sorcerer(4th level)

Str 13
    Dex 15
    Con 16
    Int 14
    Wis 15
    Cha 13

I think the strength score is a little high.

I am not sure how I would live. Maybe spend my time bettering myself as a sorcerer. Once I got strong enough I might try my hand at bounty hunting.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    From taking the test:
    True Neutral Half-Elf Sorcerer (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 11
    Dexterity- 15
    Constitution- 16
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 18
    Charisma- 15

From my own perspective(from previous post):
    Alignment: CN
    Str 13 (I can generally carry 100 pounds without encumbering myself. When I get into the 120-150 range I do slow down)
    Dex 15 (I am very agile with great hand eye coordination)
    Con 7 (Respiratory problems if I over exert myself)
    Int 14 (Not the brightest crayon, but I do have a full box)
    Wis 17 (I am fully aware that I do not know everything)
    Chr 15 (I get along well with others and can blend into many different cliques of people)

Cleric/Bard if we are doing 3.5 rules. I would be inspiring people to greatness while I watch in the distance as they either gain the greatness of get cut down trying. Either or is amusing for me.

~~

Con's off but everything else is almost on the money (I based my con on my stamina level here and not on my hardiness. I never get sick so when questions like that came up it must of upped my score). Bard was my second class according to the quiz too.
    Dungeonnoob
  • DarkersunDarkersun Member Posts: 398
    I Am A: Chaotic Good Human Sorcerer (4th Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength-12

Dexterity-13

Constitution-17

Intelligence-10

Wisdom-13

Charisma-13

Alignment:
    Chaotic Good A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Race:
    Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
    Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Find out What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?, courtesy of Easydamus (e-mail)

• atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,146
    I would be useless and short lived. Thank goodness the game let's us pretend to be beautiful, smart and dangerous!
    CoM_SolaufeinkaguanajackjackButtercheese
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    I would suck.
    I wouldn't do dungeons because there are bugs. I hate bugs. First creepy crawly thing on me and I would be out of there.
    The food would suck, I would whine.
    Sleeping someplace that doesn't have a bed, I would whine.
    OMG there's no computers or internets! I would really whine.
    Living in a pampered society has made me a wuss. My complaining would make Aerie look awesome. :(
    jackjack
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Not really sure how a "scientific" documentary differs from a "nature" documentary. Last I checked biology is a science! (I'm assuming they mean a documentary about space or something else).
    jackjack
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited August 2014
    You Are A:

True Neutral Human Bard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 9
    Dexterity- 14
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 12
    Charisma- 11

When in actuality I'm (2nd edition)

Race: Human
    Alignment: Chaotic good
    Class: Mage
    Level: 29

STR 13
    DEX 18
    CON 14
    INT 18
    WIS 18
    CHA 17

or (3rd edition)

Classes: Fighter (1), Rogue (2), Cleric (3), Wizard (24), Archmage (5)

Str 13, Dex 18, Con 24, Int 27, Wis 18, Cha

Meh. At least it got the arcane caster part right :)
    Post edited by elminster on
    kaguanajackjackDungeonnoob
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    edited August 2014
    Test gave me

Str 19
    Dex 18
    Con 19
    Int 18
    Wis 20
    Cha 17

True neutral cleric

I dont agree with it, see my post in the other thread if you want.

Id say im a custom class. Lawful good dwarf berserker paladin maybe.
  • ifupaulineifupauline Member Posts: 405
    edited August 2014
    True Neutral Human Druid (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 13
    Dexterity- 17
    Constitution- 15
    Intelligence- 13
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 13

That's pretty much what I expected aside of the fact that I would be multi fighter/druid :)
    jackjackDungeonnoobBlackraven
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    According to the test I am a Chaotic Neutral Human Ranger (4th Level)

Strength - 11
    Dexterity - 12
    Constitution - 15
    Intelligence - 11
    Wisdom - 14
    Charisma - 13

Ok, that is scarily on spot with what I picture myself as.
    Though I am not actually a real life ranger, my father was one and I actually thought about becoming one as well.

But yeah, other than that, my Forgotten Realms persona is a half-orc named Brie who works as a waitress and tries to live from her art. Of course she wears a hat wherever she goes. She is mostly a joke character though, like all my personas.
    jackjackBlackravenLeonkaguana
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Irl? Probably a Barbarian/Expert. I am pretty durable actually, but some of this is willpower maybe.
  • cognoscentuscognoscentus Member Posts: 65
    In BG1/BG2, I'd be a >9000 level scavenger specializing in barrel/box exploration.
    jackjackLeonButtercheese
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    Its easier for me to think in 3.5 terms than 2nd edition. Anyhow, I would be either a bard, a factotum (Dungeonscape), a wizard or an expert. I *do* love to explore, enough so that it might overpower my common sense and any squeamishness to the point I would go on a dungeon crawl (I mean, IRL I have gone spelunking into the muddy cave in the sinkhole at the end of my street just because I was curious; I've also found my way into dry sewers, maintenance hallways, and climbed up into the lighting of theaters when I had no reason to be in those places). I have an interest in swordplay (no, seriously I own a spar-worthy longsword made of spring steel, and I spent my childhood fighting with sticks in fantasy scenarios), but if magic really existed I would be all up on that. Also, I can sing and I'm charismatic enough to be an announcer or a storyteller (for instance, I am a dungeon master). Basically, I have diverse talents that I haven't focused on to the point of being a virtuoso, so... I'm a jack of all trades. This is why I think bard or factotum are probably good fits.

I already posted my stats in the other thread, and I think they came up close to accurate. They were something like this:

Str: 10
    Dex: 12
    Con: 16
    Int: 15
    Wis: 12
    Cha: 13

Depending on how generous I'm feeling, my stat numbers might vary to this range:

Str: 9
    Dex: 10
    Con: 15
    Int: 15
    Wis: 9
    Cha: 15

Yes, Charisma went up in that set. I can be contrary, why shouldn't I?
    jackjackmeagloth
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

Its easier for me to think in 3.5 terms than 2nd edition. Anyhow, I would be either a bard, a factotum (Dungeonscape), a wizard or an expert. I *do* love to explore, enough so that it might overpower my common sense and any squeamishness to the point I would go on a dungeon crawl (I mean, IRL I have gone spelunking into the muddy cave in the sinkhole at the end of my street just because I was curious; I've also found my way into dry sewers, maintenance hallways, and climbed up into the lighting of theaters when I had no reason to be in those places). I have an interest in swordplay (no, seriously I own a spar-worthy longsword made of spring steel, and I spent my childhood fighting with sticks in fantasy scenarios), but if magic really existed I would be all up on that. Also, I can sing and I'm charismatic enough to be an announcer or a storyteller (for instance, I am a dungeon master). Basically, I have diverse talents that I haven't focused on to the point of being a virtuoso, so... I'm a jack of all trades. This is why I think bard or factotum are probably good fits.

We are best friends. What kind of sword is it?
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018

I'm charismatic enough to be an announcer or a storyteller (for instance, I am a dungeon master).

Um, Sheldon Cooper often plays Dungeon Master on Big Bang Theory, so.... Not sure that qualifies as "Charismatic". Funny? Absolutely! Charismatic? Not so much.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.
  • UnknownQuantityUnknownQuantity Member Posts: 242
    edited August 2014
    I think a fighter/mage/thief

12 strength, 16 dexterity, 16 consitution, 14 int, 10 wisdom, 10 charisma

Neutral Good or True Neutral
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937

I'm charismatic enough to be an announcer or a storyteller (for instance, I am a dungeon master).

Um, Sheldon Cooper often plays Dungeon Master on Big Bang Theory, so.... Not sure that qualifies as "Charismatic". Funny? Absolutely! Charismatic? Not so much.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.
    Sheldon Cooper doesn't count, he is fictitious. To be fair, I have heard of uncharismatic DMs and experienced one... out of the 20 or so I've encountered. I'm sure once in a while people make their way into roles they shouldn't have, but that's not the case here. The only thing holding me back from a higher Charisma score is my introverted nature.

@meagloth‌ The sword is not the exact product displayed here, but it is very similar: http://www.starfireswords.com/products/steel/r31.php . From what I have seen Starfire swords can take a beating, and I really appreciate the balance on the one I have. There may be better products out there, but for the money and the lifetime guarantee the list may be short. Now, as for the shield I built myself... it is unwieldy compared to a "true" shield, but it too can take a beating (it is 3/4 in. plywood covered in sheet metal with steel cross braces bolted through, and back padding; the sucker weighs 21 lbs.). These obviously are not meant for SCA play; the shield isn't true to the period and the sword would kill somebody, even blunt. Mostly I built the shield on the "what-if" thought process of being able to stop low-velocity small arms fire (I would bet money that a load of birdshot or a rimfire .22 would not penetrate it, and at a 45 degree or greater angle it might well ricochet a sniper round as the bullet would keep going along the path of least resistance).

Um, anyway, that's a little off-topic I suppose.
    jackjackmeagloth