Skip to content

Can Anyone ShadowKeeper my Character?

(Not sure if this is the right forum...)

So I've decided to make a Cleric/Mage, but I really like the idea of a Cleric/Illusionist. But I don't like Gnomes very much!

I'm running BGEE on the iPad, and I can't seem to get ShadowKeeper to work on my Mac. Would it be possible for me to send my character or save file to someone, and then they could modify my character to a Cleric/Illusionist then send it back?

I'm pretty sure that for such a good deed you'd be guaranteed a place in heaven.

Comments

• kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    edited August 2014
    You need to use the EE keeper not the ShadowKeeper for the BGEE games.

If that isn't working just upload the file I can do it.
    Post edited by kaguana on
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Neither ShadowKeeper nor EE Keeper were designed to run natively on Mac, but @AstroBryGuy‌ has been wrapping versions of EE Keeper with Wineskin and can give more details in that regard. You can find links in the first post of the topic that @kaguana‌ linked. If you want to upload your character file, then you can either upload to something like Dropbox and link it here or you can Zip and attach the file by using the 'Attach a file' link just below the comment box here on the forum
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    @alastair93‌ - Do you have BGEE for the Mac? You'll need that to run EE Keeper.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    All this Gnome hate. Sigh… D:
  • alastair93alastair93 Member Posts: 117
    Haha, sorry - it's the -1 wisdom... I have no prejudice against gnomes, er, some of my best friends are gnomes!?

Thanks everyone who's offered to modify my save and make my Half-Elf C/M a Cleric/Illusionist. Here's the file for anyone feeling generous =) Much appreciated.

• kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    There you go, have fun :)
  • alastair93alastair93 Member Posts: 117
    Thanks a lot. Very kind of you!