Skip to content

[not an issue] Watcher's Keep Hexxat death bug.

InvictusCobraInvictusCobra Member Posts: 108
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
So I started ToB today with my Blackguard, did Saradush and went to Watcher's Keep. After clearing the first floor, Hexxat died in the second statues battle. After that, I rested as usual and when Hexxat was supposed to be revived, she just turned into her cloud form, took Dragomir's Respite and went out of the party. No dialogue, nothing.
I have tried resting outside, in the pocket plane, in the first and second floor of Watcher's Keep and this always happens. She resurrects, becomes a cloud, floats away and leaves the party.
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    The workaround thread suggests removing her from the party and when her exit dialogue starts agree to her remaining in the party @InvictusCobra‌

If that doesn't work can you zip and attach a save for inspection please.
    Thanks
  • InvictusCobraInvictusCobra Member Posts: 108
    Thank you for the suggestion. I tried that and multiple other things like CTRL+Q on her before her cloud form dissapeared and resurrecting her and removing her from the party to see if the dialogue popped up. Still, nothing worked. Here's the save file as requested (hope I sent it correctly).
    If you wish I can just rush it to Amkethram to see if she's at the inn there like she's supposed too if not in the party to see if she left the game world or went there.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    OK @InvictusCobra‌ try this. I used the CTRL/T cheat/debug key to move time on 3-4 hours from night to day. Has to be done in a very quick time, e.g. less than a second for them.
  • InvictusCobraInvictusCobra Member Posts: 108
    Just tried it and it worked. Thank you so much! I was worried I'd have to restart ToB for this. On a side note, I've been playing the original BG2 and it has made me appreciate the EE so much more!
    Once again, thanks for the help!