Skip to content

A Title for your Party

The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on
JuliusBorisovSouthpawjackjackCrevsDaaklolien

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Team "Bubbles": Safana, Viconia, Jaheira, Neera and Skie
    [Deleted User]lolien
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JuliusBorisovjackjack
  • ArdulArdul Member Posts: 211
    Team "The Redeemed": Charname, Imoen, Viconia, Jaheira, Sarevok and Mazzy.

All of them have had to cope with loss, pain and eventual redemption through the party.
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisovBlackraven
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Team "Putin": Sarevok, Rieltar, Brunos, Tuth and Kestor
    [Deleted User]CrevsDaakBlackraven
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JuliusBorisov
  • PaladinPaladin Member Posts: 335
    "Team Beard"
    Kagain, Yeslick, Korgan, Hildreth (IWD), Arkanis, and Reevor.
    [Deleted User]jackjackJuliusBorisov
  • InvictusCobraInvictusCobra Member Posts: 108
    Ardul said:

Team "The Redeemed": Charname, Imoen, Viconia, Jaheira, Sarevok and Mazzy.

All of them have had to cope with loss, pain and eventual redemption through the party.

That seems like the playthrough I'm doing now with Viconia's romance and Sarevok in the party. Soon I might do the same and include Irenicus for fun and a wish of how I wanted his story to end.

"The Faerûn Crusaders" : Cavalier Charname, Keldorn, Minsc, Jaheira, Aerie, Imoen. I usually take Jaheira instead of Anomen but he seemed to fit the title a bit better. Sounds a bit corny and cliché but that's how I like to picture my party. A bunch of goodwilled people who actually have the power to change things for the better.

[Deleted User]Ardul
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Team 'YDNOLO' (you do not only live once) - Quasit PC, Demogorgon, [insert more Tanar'ri names here].
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisovBlackravenjackjack
  • LateralusLateralus Member Posts: 903
    edited August 2014
    The Avengers

Charnam (and okay yeah I guess Imoen can be lumped into this category) wants to avenge Gorion's murder.

Dorn wants to avenge himself for falling victim to the traitorous plot of his former party.

Kivan wants Tazok dead. Badly.

Branwen wouldn't mind killing Tranzig, you know...for turning her into stone!

Sing with me now:

When Captain Charnam throws his mighty shield....

All those who oppose his mighty shield shall yield...

[Deleted User]JuliusBorisov
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    Team Psychosis (also known as Team Dialogue): Xzar, Minsc, Xan, Tiax, Alora.

Anyone who has been subjected to my forum posts may already know that this is the final team Veraka Cursebringer ended up with, my chaotic neutral jester. Try these on for size though...

The Neutralists (also known as Team Neverspeak): Jaheira, Garrick, Branwen, Safana, Neera.

Seriously, take a good hard look at the game and consider your options for an all-neutral party. *There are no tanks or heavy melee.* Yeah, you can fake it with Jaheira and Branwen, but from someone who tried it, you're really, really faking it. I ended up rerolling with a dwarven defender and it was hunky-dory.

Exceptional Strength or Bust: Kivan, Minsc, Shar-Teel, Dorn

For BG1, you probably won't need the sixth member with this kind of team.

The Highwaymen: Montaron, Safana, Eldoth, Skie, Tiax

Rob and cheat your way across the Sword Coast with a band of the most underhanded thieves ever assembled! You can roll with Imoen until you reach Baldur's Gate or your reputation gets too low.

and of course, The "C" Team: Garrick, Rasaad, Eldoth, Skie, Tiax.

Other people's mileage may vary, but this was my vote when I posted in this thread: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/22701/assembling-the-c-team#latest
    JuliusBorisovBlackraven
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Team Hogwarts: Dynaheir, Neera, Xan, Edwin, Xzar

Team Righteous: Ajantis, Rasaad, Dynaheir, Yeslick

Team Disaster Date: Coran, Safana, Eldoth, Skie, Garrick

Team Dimwit: Yeslick, Minsc, Branwen
    JuliusBorisovBlackravenjackjack[Deleted User]
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    I can't believe that the classic team 'Your knees are mine' hasn't been mentioned yet.
    Alora, Kagain, Monty, Quayle, Tiax, led by dwarven female.
    jackjackJuliusBorisovCrevsDaakkcwise
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    Team Rogues Only: Jester PC, Imoen, Garrick, Eldoth, Skie, Safana or Alora. With the exception that we only had five, this was one of my more recent runthroughs and was surprisingly fun. The best part of having multiple casters is that you can spam save-or-suck effects to overwhelm saving throws. Saved against one Horror? Try three! Good times, good times.
    BlackravenkcwiseCrevsDaak
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Balance for Dummies

1. Stonebeard - LN Dwarven Fighter/Assassin
    2. Kagain
    3. Viconia
    4. Coran
    5. Eldoth
    6. Xzar
    JuliusBorisovBlackraven
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    With the BG1 NPC Project, we can also have Team Love Hexagon (or maybe Team Fleetwood Mac):

Female PC
    Garrick
    Eldoth
    Skie
    Coran
    Safana

It's not a real adventuring party unless half your time is spent obsessing over intra-party romantic relationships, am I right?

BlackravenCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
    edited August 2014

Team Hexagon

Hex-xat, A-lora, G-arrick, Montar-on
    [Deleted User]SethDavisjackjackLordRumfish