Skip to content

Where are you from/ where do you live?

13»

Comments

• MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Ahahah, @Blackraven‌, my Spider Senses tell me that it is Lodi, California, but it fits well anyway! :D
    BlackravenlolienCrevsDaak
  • DungeonnoobDungeonnoob Member Posts: 315
    edited September 2014
    Since Scandinavia isn't here il have to say my mind is living in North America from october to may/april every year;)
    CrevsDaakkaguanalolien
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

I'

Belgium, yes belgium that small country where there are more immigrants than normal people and no "Brussel Sprouts" are not our favourite food and yes "french fries" , chocolate and beer are what we are known for , so proud to live here !!

LOL, I'm an immigrant (though not in your country), does make me "not normal"? :P
    lol I didn't mean normal in that way, I couldn't find the right Engilsh word, so I used normal ;) I'm an immigrant myself but I consider myself more belgian than polish I was 5 when I moved.
    @ShadowHunter‌ native?
    ShadowHunterlolien
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    That sounds weird ...
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    kaguana said:

I live in a secret place over the rainbow ;)

Did a tornado take you there? ;-) And do you own a pair of ruby slippers? Enquiring minds must be told!
    Wandering_MinstrelElrandirCrevsDaakbooinyoureyes
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    I'm from British Columbia Canada, and one of my favourite "dishes" per say from north america is subway ( i think that was invented in this continent) when i was at BCIT for 6 months, that was at least half my diet
    Buttercheesekaguanabooinyoureyes
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    @Silverstar‌: Lucky :O

@sarevok57‌: Haha, I used to eat at Subway almost every day when I was 16 xD
    sarevok57
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328

kaguana said:

Did a tornado take you there? ;-) And do you own a pair of ruby slippers? Enquiring minds must be told!
    Why do I need to be taken by a tornado when I can fly there on my broom lol, or change into a snowy owl and fly away ;)

kaguana said:

Apparently she lives in Åsgard :O
    Hahah maybe ;)
    Silverstarrufus_hobart
  • ShadowHunterShadowHunter Member Posts: 143
    meagloth said:

I'

Belgium, yes belgium that small country where there are more immigrants than normal people and no "Brussel Sprouts" are not our favourite food and yes "french fries" , chocolate and beer are what we are known for , so proud to live here !!

LOL, I'm an immigrant (though not in your country), does make me "not normal"? :P
    lol I didn't mean normal in that way, I couldn't find the right Engilsh word, so I used normal ;) I'm an immigrant myself but I consider myself more belgian than polish I was 5 when I moved.
    @ShadowHunter‌ native?
    exactly :p I feel like such a idiot now
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I live in the US. I grew up in Omaha, Nebraska but now I live in Brooklyn, New York.
    kaguanalolienbooinyoureyes
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    @ShadowHunter‌ Don't feel like that it can happen to any of us that words just slip away.
    lolienjackjackCrevsDaak
  • DauntDaunt Member Posts: 52
    jackjack said:

I live in the US. I grew up in Omaha, Nebraska but now I live in Brooklyn, New York.

Omaha is pretty nice! I've visited there and UofN once.

-

USA here. I grew up in Michigan (the frozen north, boo!), but I traded that in a few years ago for the scorching desert of Arizona.

Summers are hellish here (110F + days), but the winters are divine, and plenty of sunshine! I do miss rainy, cloudy moody days though.
    booinyoureyesjackjacklolien
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    @Mhamza‌: you can also vote, this is a poll thread! ;D
    lolienjackjack
  • Sorvan76Sorvan76 Member Posts: 76
    A small town called Dunoon, quite near Glasgow, Scotland. :)
    lolienkaguanajackjackJairyanna
  • MhamzaMhamza Member Posts: 228

@Mhamza‌: you can also vote, this is a poll thread! ;D</blockquote

My mistake, I thought I did.

• enneractenneract Member Posts: 187
    Daunt said:

jackjack said:

Omaha is pretty nice! I've visited there and UofN once.

-

USA here. I grew up in Michigan (the frozen north, boo!), but I traded that in a few years ago for the scorching desert of Arizona.

Summers are hellish here (110F + days), but the winters are divine, and plenty of sunshine! I do miss rainy, cloudy moody days though.
    I also live in Arizona.
    Dauntjackjack
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    U.S. I'm an Okie (born and raised in Oklahoma, the foam hand state. Or rude, finger-pointing state, I don't know.)
    booinyoureyesSilverstarrufus_hobartjackjack