Skip to content

My introduction...

Afternoon...I'm a long-time player of the Baldur's Gate series, and just found the Enhanced Editions, to my delight. So, I'm happy to join this community and discuss these wonderful games. I'd LOVE to see a BG3 as well (I could only hope).

Such as shame that the first post I read is the Greetings from Edwin. I'll require several shots of penicillin as a precaution.

DP

Comments

• rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    Welcome! I know a dead parrot when I see one. Ahem, apologies. There are many dead(ish) citizens strolling around these parts so you'll fit right in. Just don;t get so immersed in the forums that you never flap your way back out! And just curious, does penicillin work on the already deceased?
  • DeadParrotDeadParrot Member Posts: 9

Welcome! I know a dead parrot when I see one. Ahem, apologies. There are many dead(ish) citizens strolling around these parts so you'll fit right in. Just don;t get so immersed in the forums that you never flap your way back out! And just curious, does penicillin work on the already deceased?

I'm just sleeping.

DP
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the forum! As a Dead Parrot you may wish to meet our resident gnome mummy @Anduin‌ :)
  • Edwin_OdesseironEdwin_Odesseiron Member Posts: 226
    Ugh. Of course, you are a new member. That makes a lot of sense. You possess the necessary entry level of douchebaggery. Not only from your dull-witted, snarky comments, but also for your dream of BG3 (nothing could be worse than touching these classics, UNLESS it is from the original team who made them.)

Hint: if elminster agrees with you on anything, it's generally a bad sign. But hey, peas in a pod and all that.

I'm sure you'll fit in well, the collective IQ couldn't drop much lower. People like you are like slimes, you all absorb into one another and it's difficult to tell where one ends and the next begins.
    Hehe. The force is strong with your role-play. It's very cute that you have a hobby. I/we look forward to your "zany antics"!
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    What is this word... roleplay?

, but also for your dream of BG3 (nothing could be worse than touching these classics, UNLESS it is from the original team who made them.)

[cough, cough] Ahem, ummmmm......"Enhanced Editions"...........

DP
  • Edwin_OdesseironEdwin_Odesseiron Member Posts: 226
    Yes.. Enhanced Editions.. Not NEW GAME. Even someone of your limited capacity should be able to differentiate between these two things.
    PM sent my friend.