Skip to content

Beta Question

124»

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    meagloth said:

@CrevsDaak‌ I guess you don't need to feel to bad about not preordering.

I don't think my parents would buy the game for me at all. I'm left to play the originals from GoG and work on the fixpack if I find any bugs.
  • KanaricKanaric Member Posts: 31
    i preordered thinking the preorders would all get an early access, disappointing.
  • SedSed Member Posts: 790
    @CrevsDaak‌ Without knowing anything about your financial situation, but 20 dollars isn't much even if you're a student.
    Comparing it to the 60 dollars they demand for new games today, it's a bargain.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    edited October 2014
    CrevsDaak said:

meagloth said:

@CrevsDaak‌ I guess you don't need to feel to bad about not preordering.

I don't think my parents would buy the game for me at all. I'm left to play the originals from GoG and work on the fixpack if I find any bugs.
    @CrevsDaak‌ Never say never, I'm sure that they will come around and will get it for you. :)
    Post edited by kaguana on
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited October 2014
    Sed said:

@CrevsDaak‌ Without knowing anything about your financial situation, but 20 dollars isn't much even if you're a student.
    Comparing it to the 60 dollars they demand for new games today, it's a bargain.

Trust me, when your parents won't but you a 20$ game, it's not cause it's expensive, if you take my meaning. My guess is it wouldn't matter if it was 99¢. Though I can't really speak for crevs.
  • GloomfrostGloomfrost Member Posts: 261
    edited October 2014
    still checking my spam folder no beta invite yet either.
    @Gloomfrost‌ Ofc you won't get any invitation on the weekend :)
  • SedSed Member Posts: 790
    @meagloth‌
    At seventeen I had my own credit card (or debit card to be more precise)... I was lucky enough to spend my own allowance the way I wanted, which usually meant games ;)
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Sed said:

@meagloth‌
    At seventeen I had my own credit card (or debit card to be more precise)... I was lucky enough to spend my own allowance the way I wanted, which usually meant games ;)

Crevs is still 15, and I just turned 16. So not quite there yet.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    edited October 2014
    I mean, I'm not fifteen, but at 23 I'm still kickin'.
    Post edited by Nimran on
  • SpungiSpungi Member Posts: 219
    25 here, and working way too much :)
    25 is old ??? what become of this world :O
  • SpungiSpungi Member Posts: 219
    Never said I was old, just that I felt old :) ... Or I'm just very lazy, not sure...
  • SkydogSkydog Member Posts: 111
    I'm almost 30 and I don't give a **** about it)))