What is your favourite letter?

2»

Comments

• kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    Hey @DreadKhan‌ what your favorite letter? vote! vote I say :P
    lolienkcwise
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    kcwise said:

C, because it always arrives just after K and right before Wise.

Socks make great puppets, and occasionally monkeys. Do not wear monkeys on your feet, however. You have been warned.

Do socks make good monkeys? Or do monkeys make good puppets? I'm so confused.
    DreadKhanlolienkcwiseRavenslight
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    kcwise said:

C, because it always arrives just after K and right before Wise.

Socks make great puppets, and occasionally monkeys. Do not wear monkeys on your feet, however. You have been warned.

Where were you when this fact could have helped??

Too little, too late!

Also, are sock monkey puppets muppets? Because there is one very delusional frog out there...
    lolienkcwisedunbarRavenslight
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Good gravy, you never want to post a Cthulu letter! Honestly, I think you may have just summoned an elder power. If people start talking about socks and monkeys and other such nonsensical things we'll know for sure.
    lolienRavenslightbooinyoureyesCrevsDaak
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937

...elder power?

DAD?!

...and now we're back to "The Dunwich Horror."
    lolienRavenslightKidCarnivalCrevsDaak
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Where is Dagon when we need him?!

Oh, he's eating our sock puppets.

*is now terrified of the sea*
    NimranlolienRavenslightkcwise
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Sea monkeys.
    lolienkcwise
  • old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
    edited October 2014
    Jolly me , I am writing. Favourite means most preferred , if that ( choice ) is not mandatory , such that making it a decision , not a programatic selection. And a letter is , if audial , a certain shape of sound of speech, and if visual , a certain kind of shape that has a link to the audio it is associated with ; while letters alone are usually common elements that are not meaningful , because of endless ways to interpret them. Letter , so , has a double-meaning , as a sound of speech need not have a sign.

So , you are practically asking , "what is the decision of preference I make most , when the set I choose from only consists of certain shapes of sound of speech ?" ANY LADIES HERE ? For science ! :D
    lolienkcwise
  • old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
    If this , or I rather enjoy the silence.
    lolienkcwiseCoryNewb