Skip to content

The Food Thread.

CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
Share your favorite foods!
The more detail the better as I'm very much in the market for a wide variety of foods since I'm now engaged and cooking for my own family. They get sick of take away very quickly! So if anyone has a passion for food! Please teach a simple bounty hunter your favorite dishes!
Cheers!

Comments

• TarotMasterTarotMaster Member Posts: 147
    Tacos, but i make a mean campfire steak. Big thanks to my friend for the garlic salt idea. Ill try to find a food resipe later on.
  • TarotMasterTarotMaster Member Posts: 147
    deltago said:

Poutine

Fries, gravy and cheese (curds if you want to do it properly)

Done like dinner and eat like a french canadian with a bottle of pepsi and a jos louis for dessert.

I would love to have Poutine (Not shure how they spell it) but the cheese gets in the way. (Actualy highly alergic to whey) but i avoid cheese just to be safe.
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    HAHA! Our old house had a large stain that looked like someone had thrown a massive pot of liquid directly up onto the ceiling over the stove. . . still have no idea what it was. :P

Luckily the new house doesn't have the whole weird and wonderful world of stains you can't identify and probably wouldn't want to know anyway. . .
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    @lolien Hungarian fried bread?
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    I really need to stay away from this thread. It always makes my stomach start grumbling. :)
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    @lolien Nice. Thanks for elaborating.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    *goes to the dining room...
  • DungeonnoobDungeonnoob Member Posts: 315
    This year i tried Turkish Beity kebab for the first time,its baked beef in lawas bread with bulgur rice,a bunch of vegetables with tomato sauce and yogurt and green chili´s with a home baked pita bread yumyumyum.