Skip to content

What is your favourite place?

lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
I would be happy to see yor favourite places around the world, where you live.
Here i share one of mine:

This is near the homestead of my wife's family, in the middle of the wood.
JuliusBorisovJLeeBlackravenNonnahswriterRavenslightrufus_hobartdunbarCrevsDaakTeflon[Deleted User]sarevok57semiticgoddessBalrog99ThacoBell

Comments

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Wow @bengoshi‌, @Blackraven‌, thanks for sharing, you understand my idea perfectly. Wonderful pics!
    BlackravenJLeeCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    edited October 2014
    Wonderful pics @JLee. That last one especially is breathtaking! Thanks for sharing it in higher resolution :)
    JLeelolienCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • JLeeJLee Member Posts: 650
    @Blackraven‌ Thank you! Yes, that is my profile pic.
    lolienBlackravenCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited October 2014
    Looking at other people's pictures, I'm starting to mix this thread and the one with "places you would like to visit in your life".
    lolienCrevsDaakTeflon
  • old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
    Earth is home. Even the Gates of Hell , if you know where that is , is beautiful. Sky at night is beautiful , if that is applicable for your geographic location. Try to stare long enough into a star that is visible enough for you , and you will sense the small differentiations of light around so you can jump onto the other stars ; would be a good trick for those who are stuck in cities. If you can enjoy long sky staring from time to time , you're good , man.
    lolienJLeeTeflon