Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

What is your favourite place?

lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,070
I would be happy to see yor favourite places around the world, where you live.
Here i share one of mine:

This is near the homestead of my wife's family, in the middle of the wood.

JuliusBorisovJLeeBlackravenNonnahswriterRavenslightrufus_hobartdunbarCrevsDaakTeflontypo_tillysarevok57semiticgodBalrog99ThacoBell

Comments

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,070
    Wow @bengoshi‌, @Blackraven‌, thanks for sharing, you understand my idea perfectly. Wonderful pics!

BlackravenJLeeCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,233
    edited October 2014
    Wonderful pics @JLee. That last one especially is breathtaking! Thanks for sharing it in higher resolution :)

JLeelolienCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • JLeeJLee Member Posts: 648
    @Blackraven‌ Thank you! Yes, that is my profile pic.

lolienBlackravenCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 19,179
    edited October 2014
    Looking at other people's pictures, I'm starting to mix this thread and the one with "places you would like to visit in your life".

lolienCrevsDaakTeflon
  • old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
    Earth is home. Even the Gates of Hell , if you know where that is , is beautiful. Sky at night is beautiful , if that is applicable for your geographic location. Try to stare long enough into a star that is visible enough for you , and you will sense the small differentiations of light around so you can jump onto the other stars ; would be a good trick for those who are stuck in cities. If you can enjoy long sky staring from time to time , you're good , man.

lolienJLeeTeflon