Skip to content

[Trigger warning] How to romance Imoen in Imoen Romance Mod

13»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ioannismanioannisman Member Posts: 43
    Great news Vanatos, Imoen Romance Mod in BG2EE you are a wishmaster my friend!
    May I ask if it will be compatible with Imoen Frienship Mod and if they are future plans for a TOB content?
  • vanatosvanatos Member Posts: 876
    edited October 2014
    never played the Imoen friendship mod, had a look just now, seems like a very small mod, all script-based talks, don't see how it could not be compatible.

Can't give total assurance, not familiar with it sorry.

TOB content? un-sure, i don't write dialogue just a coder, i know the previous writer TCDale but not sure if said person is free to to the TOB section.

personally i'm not even playing TOB till they release a patch and also finish the ascension mod.

• MBerlMBerl Member Posts: 25
    Well, if you could talk to TCDale and get her to work her writing magic on a ToB part, since now, unlike when she first ventured to finish this amazing mod, she actually has a reliable coder, it would be amazing beyond words!

Other than that... still the usual... thanks for your work and can't wait to play the mod again!
    Any news on the state of the mod yet?
  • GloomfrostGloomfrost Member Posts: 261
    yeah i second MBerl been checking almost daily ;)
    All done, was gonna wait for a response from TCDale before i release it, since alot of it is her work.
    Oh dear, that could take a while, right? From what I heard, she went underground quite some time ago. Well, I hope she checks her emails...
    i've spoken to her a couple of times recently, i'll give it 2 days.
    Yay! Thanks, vanatos, you are amazing!
  • ioannismanioannisman Member Posts: 43
    Many thanks vanatos!!!
    Looks like there is even more progress! The ToB part is being worked on, from what I have read at the forums!
  • GeraldGerald Member Posts: 11
    Steam recently updated Baldurs Gate 2. I just let it patch the game since I thought it wont affect my mods... *sigh*

After the update the Imoen Romance Mod (I had the previous version installed) didnt work properly anymore - she was just talking random gibberish.

I deinstalled the mod and installed the newest version.
    Im in the Underdark now and Imoen talks from time to time to me though I cant use the "talk icon" to initiate a conversation myself anymore. Is that normal in the newest version of the mod?
    EEKeeper shows that "imoenromanceactive" is set to 1.
    Can I assume that everything is running alright again? Or do I have to start all over again? :(
    Also if I start a new game, how do I know if the mod runs correctly?

Sorry for all the questions, but this was quite the shock for me after the update...
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @Gerald I would assume everything is fine again. You can't start a conversation with her until after the underdark... For future reference: Every time you update BG:EE you have to reinstal all mods.
  • GeraldGerald Member Posts: 11
    @Tresset Thanks for your help! So I guess I have to reinstall the other mods I use as well.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Gerald when you install mods take note of the order and options you used. After installing an update, make sure to reinstall the mods in the same order and selecting the same options and you should have no problem with your saves.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Probably a bit early to ask this, but I am curious about a ToB component...