Skip to content

Greater werewolf

What kills tis guy? I have tried magic arrows and swords and nothing works.

Comments

• mewp12mewp12 Member Posts: 61
    figured it out get the dagger and sword from the chest and ignore werewolf and go back and kill him.
    sarevok57[Deleted User]
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Yea FYI you managed to put a post here which is in the void of forum space. I never even realized this was possible.

Best to put questions like this in the general part of the forum or in the new players section.
  • mewp12mewp12 Member Posts: 61
    Sorry, I didn't realize.
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Moved to the right area, @‌mewp12.

@Elminster: I don't know too... O,o
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

Moved to the right area, @‌mewp12.

@Elminster: I don't know too... O,o

Tis a mystery :)
  • SedSed Member Posts: 790
    To be a bit more specific, you need weapons with the cold iron (silver) attribute, and there are only a few in the game. The dagger and the sword, the bastard sword vs. shapeshifters and a sword added in Dorns questline if I remember correctly (final battle)
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    I have seen spambots post in void space too and I think I know how it is done but I have never tried it.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Void space? Sounds a lot like 'roid face.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Nimran said:

Void space? Sounds a lot like 'roid face.

This is prettier.
    Nimran
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Sed said:

To be a bit more specific, you need weapons with the cold iron (silver) attribute, and there are only a few in the game. The dagger and the sword, the bastard sword vs. shapeshifters and a sword added in Dorns questline if I remember correctly (final battle)

I want to say there is at least one other, a flame brand if I am not mistaken. You can also kill him with magic, but it is REALLY tough because of such a high regen. It's a tough battle and no mistake.