Skip to content

Oi! I'm new here!

Hello everyone!

Anyone can call me Gold, Rupee, or even Gold_Rupee if it floats your boat! I'm not particularly new to playing computer role playing games, and I've been playing Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 for quite some time but actually this is the first time that I looked for an online presence. It's my lunch break and I just wandered around on the internet for some BG information pertaining to the party that I have on BG1. I stumbled on this site and caught a lot of discussions that really peak my interest so I figured I might as well make an account. Hope to have a good time with everyone here.

Comments

• wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Don't forget blackguards and new NPCs with extra content
    and the real bonus almost NO bugs
  • Gold_RupeeGold_Rupee Member Posts: 3
    Yeah, I hit up the EE on Steam a few weeks ago and currently playing through BG1. I'm having quite a blast and enjoying the new NPCs (Specifically the wild mage atm but I've run into the Black Guard) and yeah I definitely get the spoiler alert. Thanks for the warm welcome!
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    'ello Gold, Rupee, and even Gold_Rupee. Welcome, hope you find some fun, good people to talk to and even a bit of interesting info every now and then. Look forward to hearing your input and experiences!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Hello and welcome! Feel yourself at home. There's nowhere else you can find the same amount of BG information, that's for sure.
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Welcome @Gold_Rupee‌, enjoy this forum!