Skip to content

[Not an Issue] Emmerich died in werewolf encounter

limaxlimax Member Posts: 14
edited November 2014 in IWD:EE Bugs (v1.4.0)
I faced Emmerich in his greater werewolf form outside Purvis home, beat the crap out of him and he turned into an elven corpse on the ground: I don't think there was a 'kill' in the feed though, just reduced the werewolf to 0 hp and it disappeared and were it had been was an elven corpse. He hasn't re-appeared in his shop since despite a month having passed and me now making my last visit it town after exposing Wyldene.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    that shouldn't have happened, he should turn into a white wolf and run away. do you have a save before the event that you can load?
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    This happened to me too, don't have a save though.
  • limaxlimax Member Posts: 14
    No save, I've never had the werewolf encounted happen before so I didn't know it was bugged before now when I checked a walkthrough.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    I've had a look and so far have been unable to reproduce. Would appreciate if you could advise as much of the below as possible.
    - PC/Mac/etc.
    - Beamdog/Steam/etc.
    - New HoW game, travelled to Lonelywood via Hjollder, imported characters from IWD game.
    - Likely weapons or spells used.
    - Difficulty mode.

(hmm. Did it switch from night to day as this happened... need to go test again...)
    & if anyone else experiences this, please try and include a save too.

Thanks
    OK, think I've got it.

You've probably both done this after all 3 trappers are dead, in which case this is an intended behaviour. @limax‌ could you zip and attach a current save so I can check please (any save after that point will do), likewise @decado‌ if you still have any save after that point from that run.
    Thanks
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    @Gate - you are correct. I did wait until all three trappers were dead.

Save attached anyway.

I'm going to mark this as not an issue. If @limax‌ or anyone else has the issue occur before the trappers are dead and has a save at that point please pm me.
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.