Skip to content

Which class gets the coolest exclusives

So paladins get a holy avenger, Bards get...... a few harps. What class do you feel gets the coolest exclusive gear. (UAI cheese aside)

Comments

• TheGraveDiggerTheGraveDigger Member Posts: 336
    Shapeshifter is pretty "cool"
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    edited October 2014
    Blades forever.

Edit: wait i cant read its items im dumb

Meh... not many exclusive items and most aren't that useful, so mages I guess.
  • PblackPblack Member Posts: 37
    Scarlet Ninja-to is one of my fav's
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Bards get Melodic Chain (stylish!) as well as the various musical devices.

I'd say Rogues win though since eventually they can use just about everything. Dirty cheaters!
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Druids get some cool staves, and rogues get the best leather armors.
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    I feel like Fighters are the only ones without custom swag. Is there some Fighter-exclusive stuff I'm missing?
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    bards for flavour
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    edited October 2014

I feel like Fighters are the only ones without custom swag. Is there some Fighter-exclusive stuff I'm missing?

de'Arnise keep? No, that's not an item...ummmmmm, I don't know.
    Post edited by Nimran on
    Nimran said:

de'Arnise keep?
    De'Arnise Romance Mod negates even that, so nothing, I guess.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Some of the evil bladed weapons must have been fighter only with the alignment and class restrictions preventing use by clerics, paladins, rangers, etc. Of course, now we have Blackguards, so fighters lose even that I suppose.
  • GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    edited October 2014
    For thieves, Short Sword of Backstabbing. With Mods, the Short Sword of Backstabbing +5

EDIT: also fighters don't get unique items suited to them because they're essentially the weapon master class. Getting bonus APR and thac0/damage by focusing on a weapon of choice is lethal enough as is.
    Post edited by GamingFreak on
    Short Sword of Backstabbing isn't a Thief exclusive item.
  • GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    Hm? It is with mods. And it's also better with mods. Specifically Rogue Rebalancing, which is practically a requirement in my book, especially if you use thieves in your party.
  • 9th Level Spell Scrolls?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307

9th Level Spell Scrolls?

9th Level Spells *without* scrolls?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,722
    Recently I've come across with the beauty of Staff of Arundel that only druids can use.

It looks very festively with the green illumination as if the green lighting rope is around the staff:

imageimageimage
  • PhaexPhaex Member Posts: 2
    Whoever can use (can't remember, could well be everyone) the Big Metal Unit. I mean, c'mon.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Phaex said:

Whoever can use (can't remember, could well be everyone) the Big Metal Unit. I mean, c'mon.

All can use the Big Metal Unit, though mages, sorcerers, and bards would be restricted from spellcasting while wearing it.