Skip to content

Guard?

What does the guard button do and how does it work, I've tried using it several times and nothing happened?

Comments

• jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I think if you click the button then select another party member, that character will defend the target. I never use it, honestly.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    I guess if you wanted to manage only the casters in your party, this might be useful. I'd just say it's there for players who don't want the 'hassle' of having to click every time an enemy dies. Of course, there are scripts for that, but, you know...
  • GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    Quite a few days later, but you can also command a character to guard a "spot" and they'll attack anything that invades that space.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251

Quite a few days later, but you can also command a character to guard a "spot" and they'll attack anything that invades that space.

Hm, this could be rather useful for a tank…
  • CluasCluas Member Posts: 355
    The guard button should be selectable by all party-members, but it is not working properly. It has been reported in the beta forum :smile:
  • ameliabogginsameliaboggins Member Posts: 287
    i use this alot for my tanks. stops them charging off into a load of oncoming mobs and helps me to pull in a smoother fashion.