12346»

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    oops
    just rolled past a 95
    oh well
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Now for the forums to become quiet for the next couple days as everyone rushes to play. *rushes to play*
  • PekingduckmanPekingduckman Member Posts: 151
    Mine is still downloading, at 2.59 GBs, is this normal?
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Don't forget to use BG2 Tweaks on IWDEE for extra options;

http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=38
  • AltairAltair Member Posts: 128
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! FINALLYYYYYYYY!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!
    well done for finally managing it :)
    It's really pathetic considering that the standalone installer is still downloading at less that optimal speeds at less than 100kbs/sec. Should have just bought it on Steam.
    when i downloaded it the second time with standalone i was geting 2.3mb/s
    that being said the first time i got stuck at around 97% with both standalone and client
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    I was getting over 5mb/s at times.
    @decado You probably don't have to share your internet with at least 500 other students though :)
  • BladesBlades Member Posts: 167
    Getting 9 to 16 kb/s... wtf?
  • BladesBlades Member Posts: 167
    Now up to about 100 kb/s
  • Scottfree9000Scottfree9000 Member Posts: 18
    thank you Beamdog
    Ridiculous, I've spent another night trying to download the game using the Beamdog client, and it got stuck at 97.7%. Fix up your service Beamdog or I should really file for a refund.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    @Pekingduckman‌ Try the following:
    - Shut down the client completely (open the Task Manager and end the process for the Beamdog Launcher), then restart the client and resume the download
    - Pause and resume the download in the client
    - Restart your computer and then restart the client and resume the download

If none of those work, try installing with the stand-alone launcher on the game's store page: http://www.beamdog.com/products/icewind-dale-enhanced-edition

If none of those work, let me know and we'll look at other options.
    @Dee It's cool, everything's solved now, and I've been playing the game with no problems so far. Apparently the internet at my place blocked some ports so I've had the rest of the game downloaded at work. Sorry I was really frustrated at not being able to play the game at launch.
  • maneromanero Member Posts: 392
    When we can expect first update with FULL polish translation? As far as i know polish translation is ready but you guys bugged it somehow and few parts of translation are not in game.... It hurts.
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    @Dee‌
    I just want to point out that in the main site http://www.icewinddale.com/ the latest news doesn't say anything about IWDEE being available for iOs, and it states:
    "iPad and iPhone versions of Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition are coming very soon to the Apple App Store, so stay tuned to icewinddale.com for updates." (even if there's a link to the apple store under Purchase Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition).
  • wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    manero said:

When we can expect first update with FULL polish translation? As far as i know polish translation is ready but you guys bugged it somehow and few parts of translation are not in game.... It hurts.

i would like to ask the same question @TrentOster‌ , @Dee‌

• maneromanero Member Posts: 392
    Why there is no answer? You sold uncompleted product.
This discussion has been closed.