Skip to content

2004xp for a cow in HoF?

2»

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Heh I wish we had Lilarcor here too, when he shouts 'mmm tastes like chicken!' while hacking away at the 80 hp chicken, one could say 'yep...sure it does!'
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    Chicken tastes like gnome, don't you know anything?
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    I remember the first time I had a bucket o'shanks at Athkatla Fried Gnome... *gnom* *gnom* *gnom*
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    kensai said:

lunar said:

Bet it feels odd to see a chicken surviving magic missiles and fireballs though.

Bet it will be something like this
    Yeh, sorry, I really need to lay off the ferret food.
  • AbelAbel Member Posts: 785
    edited December 2014
    Darkcloud said:

If you want to know why it gives 2004 xp. HOF xp is 2000+xp*4.

It's not correct.
    The formula is: (XP + 1000) * 2.

Edit: it's actually correct, my mistake.
    Post edited by Abel on
  • AbelAbel Member Posts: 785
    @elminster You're right, I stand corrected it's (XP * 2 + 1000) * 2. The last * 2 is from Insane difficulty.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287

I thought I was pretty random but ... this conversation .... y'all need Jesus :joy:

Do you mean to suggest we're all a bunch of godless heathens sitting around talking about cattle mutilation?
  • ShadowHunterShadowHunter Member Posts: 143
    I mean to suggest y'all need to ask Jesus for forgiveness for all the terrible (yet surprisingly hilarious) puns made on this thread. :wink:
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Wowo said:

The only thing worse than killing a cow is killing the sick squirrel in Easthaven.

I thought it was a quest. I mean, the kids did say to poke it with a stick.
    It's actually unkillable, as far as I can tell.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2014
    meagloth said:

Wowo said:

The only thing worse than killing a cow is killing the sick squirrel in Easthaven.

A finger of death or being hit while a quivering palm is active could kill it. But nothing you are likely to have at level 1 (without mods) would let you kill it.
  • DarkcloudDarkcloud Member Posts: 302
    elminster said:

meagloth said:

Wowo said:

A finger of death or being hit while a quivering palm is active could kill it. But nothing you are likely to have at level 1 (without mods) would let you kill it.
    well hof is at least intended for importet chars.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Abel said:

@elminster You're right, I stand corrected it's (XP * 2 + 1000) * 2. The last * 2 is from Insane difficulty.

elminster said:

I think that is like the 3rd time I've ever gotten math right on this forum. 1 every 3000ish posts sounds pretty good :)

What else can be expected from the big El?! I would not dare start finding mistakes in elminster's words : )