Skip to content

Beamdog's streaming of BG2EE with the patch and prizes for fans

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
It can't be missed!

From 10 AM to 4 PM MST on December 16, 2014 Beamdog is running a livestream release event.

Hosts Phillip Daigle and Amber Scott (aka the “BeamBard”) will showcase some of the great new features of the 1.3 Update, sing showtunes, and give away tons of prizes. Potential prizes include (but are not limited to):

Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition T-shirts!
Free games!
Legends of Baldur’s Gate comic books, signed by Jim Zub!
Your own miniature giant space hamster!
And a very special SUPER SECRET PRIZE that you won’t want to miss out on!
(They’re just kidding about the hamster, at least until they can find a supplier for miniature giant space hamsters.)

Tune in to on the December 16th, 2014 to learn more about the 1.3 Update and for your chance to win some of these great prizes.

http://www.beamdog.com/beamblog#post0003

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    edited December 2014
    My guess on the very special SUPER SECRET PRIZE is the physical copy of BGEE on a CD : )

Here's when the stream starts (based on the time zones):

Edmonton (Canada - Alberta) Tuesday 16 December 2014 10:00:00 MST UTC-7 hours
    Paris (France) Tuesday 16 December 2014 18:00:00 CET UTC+1 hour
    UTC (Time Zone) Tuesday 16 December 2014 17:00:00 UTC
    Rio de Janeiro (Brazil - Rio de Janeiro) Tuesday 16 December 2014 15:00:00 BRST UTC-2 hours
    Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Tuesday 16 December 2014 18:00:00 CET UTC+1 hour
    Tokyo (Japan) Wednesday 17 December 2014 02:00:00 JST UTC+9 hours
    New York (U.S.A. - New York) Tuesday 16 December 2014 12:00:00 EST UTC-5 hours
    Moscow (Russia) Tuesday 16 December 2014 20:00:00 MSK UTC+3 hours
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited December 2014
    Awesome! Uh I guess I am closest to Berlin time zone. Will check it tomorrow evening, hopefully. ^^
  • ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376
    I will probably miss most of it, because Tuesday happens to be a very busy day for me this week =[
  • ElzarathElzarath Member Posts: 173
    So.. What time in Australia?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    @Elzarath‌

Australians will be actively seeing dreams... The stream will start at 4:00 A.M. Sydney time
  • ElzarathElzarath Member Posts: 173
    Here's hoping! Thanks @bengoshi‌
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Well this sounds like fun. I’m crossing my fingers for an announcement about a physical edition of Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Edition!
  • ifupaulineifupauline Member Posts: 405
    A full set of BG BG2 NPC figurines. You heard it first here.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Adventure Y! :)
  • Cr4zyJCr4zyJ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 208
    edited December 2014
    mlnevese said:

Adventure Y! :)

No,... just dont... dont even say things like that unless you mean it!! I will set the forums on fire... ill do it, i mean it!! No throwing that around all willy nilly just for giggles.
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    (Begins passing the hat around.)
    Tonight at 7.00 pm for me! Perfect timing, I will be returned from work, cooked or ordered some dinner and all ready for the event.
    edited December 2014

donate to our beer fund and maybe you can liquor us up enough to reveal information about adventure y

*SCREAMS INTO A PAPER BAG*

No! No! No!

*Gets a torch and a large gas can. Gives everyone wide eyed glares and waddles twoards the forums*

GIVE ME PROOF ITS REAL OR STOP TEASING IT ELSE THE FORUMS GET LIT UP MORE THAN SAINT NICK AFTER A CHIMNEY ACCIDENT AT THE WHITE HOUSE!! (both because he would technically be on fire, they probably have a big fire in that chimney [if there is one] and the secret service would probably repeatedly shoot anyone wearing bulky clothing, thats on fire, that smells like eggnog and is carrying a large bag with unknown contents) ILL BLOODY DO IT, IM CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!

Adventure y would be cool though i thought i herd spring 2015 for that

*...puts money in the beer fund hat*
    edited December 2014
    omg 5h30pm, ure gonna release this patch or no? :pensive:
    @ifupauline‌ There is a count down timer at baldursgateii.com
    Cr4zyJ said:

@ifupauline‌ There is a count down timer at baldursgateii.com

ha lol :)
  • OllmerOllmer Member Posts: 73
    You must gather your party before venturing forth
  • EnilwynEnilwyn Member Posts: 140
    This isn't where I parked my car...but there is beer apparently, so I'll stay if that's cool?
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    edited December 2014
    Twitch is telling me "Beamdog is offline" D:
    Nevermind, a quick page refresh fixed it.
    So much for my first no-reload attempt :P
    It started! They are in the Irenicus dungeon. They play terribly though, I am screaming here infront of my screen like 'give Jaheira a staff instead of spear! There is a trap there! Don't do that! What terrible spell picks for a sorcerer!' It is all fun :-)
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    edited December 2014
    Dee said:

We may or may not have given the reins to our best players. (Spoiler alert: we didn't.) :D

Casts Facepalm Self...again. I'm running out of spells.
  • alannahsmithalannahsmith Member Posts: 143
    I love this!
  • HurricaneHurricane Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 730
    Very enjoyable indeed! :) Great job guys.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Three minutes left until we do the drawing for our grand prize. Join the chat now for your chance to win!