Skip to content

Necromancer party.

VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
Hello! I'm looking to build a party of necromancers.

So far thinking

Val'myr - Male Half-Elf (Half-Drow) Lawful Evil Cleric/Mage. He'd use 'True Necromancy' as it were. Using both life and death magic.

Vevris - Female Human Neutral Evil Mage (Necromancer).

Dethus - Male Human Chaotic Evil Blackguard.

Fae'ryl - Female Elf (Drow RP) Lawful Evil Thief (Assassin).

Halaren - Female Dwarf Neutral Evil Fighter/Cleric

Alleta - Female Half-Elf True Neutral Druid (Avenger).

I want to have a druid in the party as the face since I've never used a druid and for RP want her to focus on rotting and decay in nature. Inspired by the Blight Druid from Pathfinder.

I've never done an evil playthrough and most of the time I base my party on my IRL friend's fantasy persona's/D&D characters. This will be the first time I've ever done a themed party in a game. Any suggestions or would this be a good set up?

Comments

• FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    It looks good to me.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Just be aware that you won't be able to cast resurrect with no good clerics so if your elf assassin dies you'll have to pay to get her resurrected.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Wowo said:

Just be aware that you won't be able to cast resurrect with no good clerics so if your elf assassin dies you'll have to pay to get her resurrected.

The solution would be to activate the Story mode so that the fallen comrades will come to life again and then switch the Story mode off.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    bengoshi said:

Wowo said:

The solution would be to activate the Story mode so that the fallen comrades will come to life again and then switch the Story mode off.
    Cheaters! Burn them, burn them with fire!

I mean, everyone should play the game the way that makes them happy.
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    bengoshi said:

Wowo said:

I didn't know that was a thing o_o.

Well then, that's a new urge I'll have to resist doing along with my urge to save scum >_>.