Skip to content

future enhanced edition games

Which bioware games would you like to see get an enhanced edition in the future?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,735
    @Musigny I heard the neverending torment will start "late 2014" ... It will start from Numenera
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    I know it.
    However there is a difference between a promise and a real fact.
    I do not and will not play the alpha/beta releases.
    I did it in Wasteland 2 and it was a mistake.
  • BladesBlades Member Posts: 167
    wubble said:

I've never played Planescape and I'm holding back on the off chance that Beamdog makes an EE. I think most of the games I really love from my childhood are getting a revamp though and developers are making games in the same genre which is really exciting. I'm currently waiting for the pc release of New 'n' Tasty.

Don't wait. The original buggy game is SOOOOOOO worth it!
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    By Baator, I'd even wait for Planescape: Torment: The Enhanced Edition of the Enhanced Edition of the Enhanced Edition that will see the light of day in 2115 and offers compatibility with handheld holodecks.

Also, Lionheart - Legacy of the Crusade: Enhanced Edition would be quite sweet as well.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    I'd love to see a Fallout 1 enhanced.
    jackjack said:

Torment me!

Yes... Such a pathological and obsessional deviance is frequent among iOS infected players.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Let's not start a platform war in the thread, ok?
    mlnevese said:

That is not the intent.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    mlnevese said:

Ok I'll round up some users of each platform and we can work out which has the highest thac0 and damage...
  • GreenWarlockGreenWarlock Member Posts: 1,354
    Will have a hard time beating my old Dell XPS 2010M, a 2-handed laptop if ever there was one!
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    my dad has an old sharp laptop that is both heavy and pointy cornered, unfortunately the battery is dead so yoou can't play games on it while on your way to the battle.