Skip to content

What's your alignment?

2»

Comments

• AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    Another neutral good.

69% good, 10% lawful

That works well since I have no problem in games stealing what isn't nailed down but I have a lot of difficulty playing the evil route or not helping people out who ask for it. (This is one reason I like the Valen mod for enabling my party to achieve a different style of play).
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovRavenslightCrevsDaak
  • MykraMykra Member Posts: 252
    Neutral Good which sounds about right. I've always thought of NG as the most common 'good' in the real world.
    TeflonkcwiseCrevsDaak
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Hmmm, True Neutral (Dr Strangelove), but I agree with others in thinking that whoever wrote the questions doesn't have that much life experience, as my true answer to most of the questions would have been "None of the above" (but then I've been getting things wrong for over half a century now).
    BelgarathMTHSmilingSwordMortiannaCrevsDaak
  • FrdNwsmFrdNwsm Member Posts: 1,069
    True neutral here also; apparently it's not that easy to qualify for Lawful Evil.
    SmilingSwordCrevsDaak
  • alastair93alastair93 Member Posts: 117
    Chaotic Neutral. That's what I play in the games, too.
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    edited February 2015
    I got Lawful Good, (50-something% good and 41% lawful) but my personal opinion is that I'm a weird mix of Lawful Neutral and Chaotic Good. I tend to be very against controlling forces and absolutely hate being bossed around, but I'm too much of a li'l bi*** coward to go against any laws. Obviously I break laws now and again, everyone does, but for the most part I'm very lawful, even when it's a stupid law or rule.
    wubbleJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    Lawful Neutral. I usually fall somewhere between the True Neutral/Lawful Neutral/Lawful Evil range on these alignment tests, depending on their design.

Given the answer options for this test, I think someone would have to be a huge douche canoe to score evil (that is, if they're answering honestly).
    kcwiseCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Let's be honest though, does anyone actually give an honest answer to every question on those things? 'cause I sure don't.
    kcwiseCrevsDaak
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    wubble said:

Let's be honest though, does anyone actually give an honest answer to every question on those things? 'cause I sure don't.

So, you're NOT Neutral Good?! This is a shocking development. How many other Chaotic Sneakies are hiding amongst the NGs? Oh, for a detect alignment spell!
    MortiannaCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • ElectricMonkElectricMonk Member Posts: 599
    I got neutral good too, I normally play neutral good, true neutral, or chaotic neutral.

66.7% Good
    25.6% lawful
    CrevsDaakkcwiseJuliusBorisov
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Taken these tests many times, True Neutral. True Apathy
    kcwiseCrevsDaak