ALL DOWNLOADS & UPDATES RELATED TO BG:EE WOOD GUI MOD

Soon... Currently Working on IWD:EE Frostwood Gui Mod

BGEE Wood GUI - INVENTORY WIP

BGEE Wood GUI - INVENTORY ALTERNATIVE WIP

BGEE Wood GUI - WORLDMAP WIP

Post edited by Soulmarine on

Comments

• EtaminEtamin Member Posts: 830
    Will this UI be language-friendly? I mean will the subtitles on the map (and in other UI places) be changed to other languages?
  • SoulmarineSoulmarine Member Posts: 70
    edited December 2014
    For now it's only tested with English language, but i don't see why it would not work with other languages...
    Someone said you mispelled Nashkel on the map, so i thought you put subtitles manually in english and it will be only english version. I'm glad i was mistaken :). Taking about map, it looks super awesome with added forests, but you can also think about adding Coast Way like on this map: http://mikesrpgcenter.com/bgate/swordcoast.gif.
    Good luck with your hard work and if you will need some help with polish translation of some UI elements, then let me know :)
    How's your work going? It's almost 1,5 month since last update.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2014
    I love the map as well. Especially all the fine terrain details (like forests/mountains). :)
  • Excalibur_2102Excalibur_2102 Member Posts: 351
    Really good stuff... Stick at it... The last GUI I really like that was the Archaic one, but unfortunately that guy left and gave up his work. I also like the alternative Inventory better.

Still waiting for a UI based on the original BG UI though... been waiting for 3 years, and nobody seems to want to do it.... /sigh
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    Is this project still in the works? It will be shame if it will be left unfinished just as old @Archaic's mod:(
  • PeLLeT_RSDPeLLeT_RSD Member Posts: 55
    Damn! I'd play BGEE again for that map alone.
  • bpmayerbpmayer Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for the effort and dedication, I will be awaiting to be available for download.
  • SonanceSonance Member Posts: 4
    Pretty Excited about this, not gonna lie!
  • SirickSirick Member Posts: 92
    edited February 2015
    I'm waiting for the release of this for my next play through.
    My game is modded up to the eyeballs, now just waiting for this beautiful GUI.
  • GuboGubo Member Posts: 75
    Would love to have this for my BG2:EE playthrough that I am starting soon but I'm sure its still a WIP and won't be coming till after the Frostwood GUI for IWD:EE is finished.
  • bauskasalusbauskasalus Member Posts: 8
    It looks gorgeous! Any chance we will see it this summer? I wold love it for playtrough after I have finished Planescape.
  • BoozillaBoozilla Member Posts: 46
    Oh gosh how did I miss this?! This is so fantastic!
  • SonanceSonance Member Posts: 4
    this mod still alive? hope so.
  • SoulmarineSoulmarine Member Posts: 70
    Sonance said:

Yes my mod(s) are alive, but i cannot talk about it, until the Dragonspear release...
    Thanks
  • tmcdtmcd Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 13
    Thank you for the update, your mod seems great! Congrats for the wonderfull job!
  • PeLLeT_RSDPeLLeT_RSD Member Posts: 55

Sonance said:

Yes my mod(s) are alive, but i cannot talk about it, until the Dragonspear release...
    Thanks
    Does that mean you are working with them?

• AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    That would be awesome :)
  • Excalibur_2102Excalibur_2102 Member Posts: 351
    Well after hearing that SoD brings powerful tools for modding the UI, that might be one reason why hes holding off..
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    @Soulmarine will have a lot more room to play around after SoD ships, that's for sure.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    So.... @Soulmarine, is this the time that you can talk about your mods now that SoD is released? :smile:
  • rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636
    This is great!
  • Dameon2Dameon2 Member Posts: 46
    PLEASE Finish this :D.. That is by far the absolute BEST map replacement I've ever seen for BG1.. Just looking at it makes me want to postpone my BG replay until your finished
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    edited June 2016
    "Last Active: May 14" wooah!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,722
    So, it looks like @AndreaColombo has dropped a bombshell here.

"It's a mod I'm working on with Soulmarine and skellytz" :)))))))