Skip to content

Your favourite Portrait

Comments

• dibdib Member Posts: 384
    @Blackraven I guess you must really hate Irenicus then? Perhaps you even RP characters on a crusade against semi-bare chests as a motive for going after him?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
  • DurendalDurendal Member Posts: 32

We've all seen that custom Dorn which is really great.

I like both of these - I may actually replace Imoen's portrait with the one you posted.
    However, I don't think I've ever actually seen the custom Dorn you're talking about. Unless it's the one from PaintBG.
  • GarrusN7GarrusN7 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 155
    I hate dorn cuz he stole my items xd
  • NexusNexus Member Posts: 19
    Damn, who knew Dorn could be a mens underware model! Complexion seems a little to clean to be a (half )orc.
  • DurendalDurendal Member Posts: 32
    Nexus said:

Damn, who knew Dorn could be a mens underware model! Complexion seems a little to clean to be a (half )orc.

Blackguard is a Paladin kit, having high charisma is part of the job.
  • 6kNNRQ6kNNRQ Member Posts: 16
    Seiklis said:

[Spoiler]image[/Spoiler]

This is great! I'm replacing Dorn with this.
  • SeiklisSeiklis Member Posts: 4
    Durendal said:

My current character; Gideon, a Blade.

It's surprisingly difficult to find good portraits for a bard.

Very nice, I've had similar issues especially since the one amazing one I've found is for a Tiefling

This is the one I use for my jester, found it on an BG2 mod named Xavier

If anyone wants the Tiefling one
    [Spoiler]image[/Spoiler]
  • SeiklisSeiklis Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2015
    I'll post a few more I've recently cut to size (including more half naked ones just for Blackraven ^_^)

[Spoiler]image[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler] Apparently I haven't cut this one down yet, on the to do list
    imageimage[/Spoiler]
    [Spoiler] The base image for this is so wide cutting it down without destroying his face was tricky, really wish I had done better with it though, amazing image for a ranger if I could of gotten the quiver to stay in the picture image[/Spoiler]
    [Spoiler]image[/Spoiler]

Enjoy
    Post edited by Seiklis on
  • GarrusN7GarrusN7 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 155
    Seiklis said:

I'll post a few more I've recently cut to size (including more half naked ones just for Blackraven ^_^)

[Spoiler]image[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler] Apparently I haven't cut this one down yet, on the to do list
    imageimage[/Spoiler]
    [Spoiler] The base image for this is so wide cutting it down without destroying his face was tricky, really wish I had done better with it though, amazing image for a ranger if I could of gotten the quiver to stay in the picture image[/Spoiler]
    [Spoiler]image[/Spoiler]

Enjoy

Now thats what i call badass
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Random question. Where do you folks get your portraits? I'm looking for one for an upcoming character, and I'm having trouble finding a good one from my usual sources.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    @CaeDares Welcome to the forum! Just follow http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/161/how-to-format-your-posts#latest to find out about formatting your posts here.
  • TEMNOZORANTEMNOZORAN Member Posts: 54
    edited February 2015
    here is one of my favourite portrait:

Elric of Melniboné , when I play a male fighter/mage elf with custom colours , Chaotic Neutral

here the original artist:

http://joshburns.deviantart.com/art/Elric-of-Melnibone-245693629

Post edited by TEMNOZORAN on
  • YuweeYuwee Member Posts: 30
    Geralt, you have changed.