Skip to content

[Frage] Hasardeur-Kit einem NPC-Magier geben (EE Keeper)

Gude!

In meinem aktuellen Spiel möchte ich einem NPC Magier die Spezialisierung "Hasardeur" geben.
Also quasi aus dem Nekromant Xzar einen Hasardeur machen.

Dafür habe ich den EE Keeper verwendet und mich dabei an den Werten von Neera orientiert.
Also ihm die Klasse "Mage" (0x01) gegeben und die für einen Hasardeur nötigen Zauber ins Zauberbuch hinzugefügt.

Im Spiel wird er unter der Charakterbeschreibung als Magier angegeben und hat dementsprechend nicht die Vor- und Nachteile eines Hasardeurs (Zauberlevel variiert etc.).

Selbst nachdem ich das Kit "Hasardeur" im EE Keeper hinzufügte, führte dies nicht zum gewünschten Resultat.
Sprich, er wird immer noch als reiner Magier beschrieben, sein Zauberlevel variiert nicht und ohne Nahals gewagte Hexerei kommt es auch nicht zu einer unbändigen Woge.

Nun Frage ich mich, ob es mit dem EE Keeper (Version 1.0.2.6) überhaupt möglich ist, in BG1:EE einem NPC die Klasse Hasardeur zu zuweißen, so dass sie auch korrekt angegeben/ausgeführt wird.
Oder mache ich etwas falsch?

Vielen Dank schon einmal für die Antworten! :)

Comments

• MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    edited February 2015
    I suggest rebuilding your npc in two combined steps.
    Once the class and kit are allocated to your character, also grant him/her a level 0 (downgrade).
    After that, give him/her the right amount of experience to get back the wanted levels.
    Crosscheck the number of available spell slots and fix them if need be.
    (sorry I dare not answer in German).
  • CorvusRexCorvusRex Member Posts: 12
    I tried as you suggested...

I allocated the right class and kit to him and downgraded him to level 0. The result was the same, he's still described as a pure mage and lacking of the wild mages features.

But thanks for your advice!
    Sorry for the wrong advice.
    You can still modify your kit (in NI) by editing the baldur.gam of your saved game.
    I can try it for you if you share your saved game.
    What is NI?

I appreciate your offer, but since it won't be the last time that I want to change mages to wild mages, it would be better if I'm able to do it myself. No offense.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @CorvusRex,

I'm wondering if you are using an outdated version of Keeper. I attached an updated version here, which was a quick-fix at the time since some of the new text lacks a translation. Wild Mage was appearing twice, I think, or it wasn't appearing at all.

I haven't had any problems converting Branwen to Wild Mage; she's affected by Wild Surges as you would expect. A quick test:

You will need to go to the Wizard tab in Keeper and add the Wild Mage specific spells:- SPWI122 and SPWI124.
    @Troodon80, You should perhaps update the package on sourceforge. It is slightly older but it shows the same version number.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Musigny,

Like I said, the main reason for not doing so is the translations. I've updated to 1.0.2.7 now, this is a very minor build, but some of the stuff will remain cut from this build due to my lack of time to work on it (as well as my shifting focus away from MFC and over to Qt). Likewise some of the fixes I had planned will thus be delayed until I get time to work on 1.0.2.8.

:-)
    Troodon80 said:

@CorvusRex,

I'm wondering if you are using an outdated version of Keeper. I attached an updated version here, which was a quick-fix at the time since some of the new text lacks a translation. Wild Mage was appearing twice, I think, or it wasn't appearing at all.

I haven't had any problems converting Branwen to Wild Mage; she's affected by Wild Surges as you would expect. A quick test:

You will need to go to the Wizard tab in Keeper and add the Wild Mage specific spells:- SPWI122 and SPWI124.

@Troodon80

I was using EE Keeper Version 1.0.2.6 . I downloaded it from sourceforge by searching the web for the latest version. But somehow, the WIld Mage Kit was the only one, that didn't work properly in this version.
    But with your quick-fix I was finally able to make Xzar a Wild Mage! :)

1.png 282.5K