Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Fun stuff to do in Vancouver?

TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
edited February 2015 in Off-Topic
I've got a question for any Vancouverites (or really anyone with knowledge of the city) lurking in the forum. My girlfriend and I will be in Vancouver for a week starting this Sunday, and I'm wondering if any one has some suggestions on some interesting things to do while we're there? Right now I think we've planned to see/go to: Stanley Park, Grousse Mountain, Queen Elizabeth Park, Granville Island, and Capilano suspension bridge. So I guess we've got a fair bit planned already, but I thought I'd check if there are any other "must see" places we should go to. Also, most of the stuff we've planned is during the day, so I'd be interested in suggestions for nightlife-type stuff. We're not really club-goers, but maybe some cool bars/pubs or something, especially if they have live entertainment. Or even just good restaurants to eat at. We're staying in the Commercial Drive area.

Comments