Skip to content

True Aec'Letec

TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
edited April 2015 in BG:EE Mods
Lord Aec wasn't annoying enough for me so I made him more annoying. ;)

To install this 'mod' simply extract the contents of the attached zip into your BG1:EE override folder.

This mod is dedicated to @mlnevese. No reason why...

Vanilla keeps making my mod disappear for some reason... Here is a link to the download.
Post edited by Tresset on
mlneveseMortiannaelminsterCrevsDaak

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Maybe because I wanted you to post your improved Noober? :)
    Mortianna
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    @mlnevese Shhh! This mod has nothing to do with Noober and was definitely not made and posted as an April Fool's joke! :innocent:

If you want to see the mod in action but do not want to wait until you actually get to that fight then load the attached save game which is conveniently from right before the fight.
    mlnevese
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    edited April 2015
    Okay, I just fought the "true" Aec'Letec. The horror! ^.^
    Post edited by Mortianna on
    @Mortianna you appear to have forgotten to install the actual mod...
    @Tresset Oops! I'm not seeing the file from your first post. Could you upload it again?

I'll edit my post above with the actual playthrough--that is, if I can actually beat him!
    edited April 2015
    @Mortianna I am not sure why it keeps disappearing... Probably a Vanilla issue. Try refreshing your page or something. It should still be there.
    It's still not there. It happens to my OP posts all the time. I usually have to hit edit and then save on the post or re-upload the file so people can see it.
    @Mortianna I edited it so it is there as an a href link to the upload. It should be available now.
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    @Mortianna FYI I can see the mod. I wonder if it has anything to do with what internet browser you use? Anyway I see @Tresset has included a link.