Skip to content

Tlent on Twitter: "In the Adventure Yk you'll meet again Albert the Demon"

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
In the most recent tweet Tlent O. revealed that the certain part of the next "Baulder's Gate game", as several video-game sites call it, will be around the story of "Albert, the lad who asked the Bhaalspawn to bring back his dear little dog - Rufie".

"In the return Gorion's ward chose to kill Ruffie. Now in the Adventure Yk Albert transfers Charname and his party to an Outer Plane and only the powerful Demon and his mysterious Clan dictate the fate of Ruffie's murderers".

Whoa! An adventure to an Outer Plane with a low-level party sounds amazing and I've always wanted to find out about this "clan" of Albert.

The only thing I can add is to quote Albert's last words from BG1:

"You... you killed Rufie! I can smell his blood on you! What kind of monsters would do that to a helpless little puppy?! The clan is not going to be pleased! They were right about you Prime people! I'm not gonna trust your kind no more! "
booinyoureyesGoturalMetallomankcwiseJarrakulmlneveserufus_hobart

Comments

• scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    April fools.

Huhuhue
    kcwisesmeagolheartmeagloth
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    edited April 2015
    Albert is a devil, not a demon! He even mentions going back to the Nine Hells with "wittle Rufie."

Edit: Nice one! I totally fell for it!

JuliusBorisovscriverkcwisebooinyoureyes
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    HA! Tlent Ostel!
    JuliusBorisovkcwiseMortiannajackjack
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    edited April 2015
    I don't has a twitter account. I wanna see joke too!

Edit: Wait... Is this not an actual thing that was posted on twitter? I is confused...
    kcwisejackjack
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    This is an outrage!!
    JuliusBorisovMortiannajackjack
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Tresset said:

I don't has a twitter account. I wanna see joke too!

Edit: Wait... Is this not an actual thing that was posted on twitter? I is confused...

Maybe @kcwise, being the sword he is, can dispel your confusion:)
    kcwisejackjack
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508

I'm gonna roll a jester named April for this game!

Isn't Aphril already the girl who can see demons from the outer planes? That matches trents storyline quite nicely.

"I can see things beyond the veil"

Or something like that :)
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovmlnevese