Skip to content

trademeet statues bug

Anyone else get this problem with the statues in trademeet.
When they were put up on the end of the trademeet quests, there wasn't one for CHARNAME, but instead Cernd had 2?

Have to say, I'm a little miffed with the people of Trademeet...

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    This is simply unnatural!
  • dockaboomskidockaboomski Member Posts: 440
    I guess they were really sorry for imprisoning him, just for being a druid.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited January 2015
    Statues are your naked, armorless selves. Cernd has a human male statue, you will get the same if you are a human male cleric or fighter (or ranger/paladn etc) unless ofcourse you mean Cernd has 2 statues as a werewolf. Thieves/bards and magi get unique statues, naturally.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    It's more fun to Shapechange beforehand anyway!
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    jackjack said:

It's more fun to Shapechange beforehand anyway!

Or polymorph into a squirrel! Boo would be jealous of the heroic squirrel statue.

• NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Simple solution: keeper yourself into a ferret, or a 'groundhog' I guess, since the original devs apparently thought they were the same. :angry:
  • SkieSkie Member Posts: 90
    I got that bug as well. I had 2 Yoshimos, though I play half orc.
    TAB showed 2 Yoshimos, but a clicking over gave the right Charname.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    In my game, the statues appear with goofy colors, even after I reinstalled the game and several other bugs were fixed in the process.

What does it look like if you report your success in dragon form?
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @elminster Can you show us that screenshot of what you did to the statue thing? I can't remember where you posted it before.
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    Wilson appears as a bear but still has his natural colors
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Tresset said:

@elminster Can you show us that screenshot of what you did to the statue thing? I can't remember where you posted it before.

*Shrugs* don't recall where.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Hmm, yes, I had the same bug in my current run, although I didn't bother reporting it because it's a purely cosmetic issue. My protagonist (a Dwarf Barbarian) appeared with the correct statue, but his name showed as "Wilson". (Wilson's statue was on the next plinth, also called "Wilson".)
  • reap_iireap_ii Member Posts: 43
    When i play a human male i always shape change cernd to werewolf so our statues will look different. Plus a werewolf statue looks cool.
  • ThesblahThesblah Member Posts: 56
    I have the same problem. My human male blackguard has a statue, but Korgan's name is under it when I hit tab.

That dwarven bastard is getting all the credit.
  • WaitsWaits Member Posts: 15
    Me too. I got Minsk in my team, and there are two statues of him.