Skip to content

#12232 Party members raised by Mass Raise Dead should gain additional healing

sersafirsersafir Member Posts: 126
edited April 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Repro steps (by Tresset):
1. Load attached ToB save game.
2. Ctrl-y Haer'Dalis
3. Have Aerie cast Mass Raise Dead

Observed: Haer'Dalis is raised but does not get healed at all. Only party members that were already alive get the healing.

Expected: Those raised by this spell should be healed too.

Original report:
It should be restoring 3d10+1 per level of the caster.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited March 2015
    sersafir said:

According to the description it shouldn't be able to restore elves to life, but it does.

It is definitely meant to affect elves. If anything that is a description error. In my game the description says that it works on elves. Are you sure that you are using the latest version?

Hmm, yeah. The healing does not hit people raised by the spell, only party members that are already alive.
  • sersafirsersafir Member Posts: 126
    edited March 2015
    Tresset said:

sersafir said:

According to the description it shouldn't be able to restore elves to life, but it does.

It is definitely meant to affect elves. If anything that is a description error. In my game the description says that it works on elves. Are you sure that you are using the latest version?

The healing happens after a short delay. I tested the spell and it should work just fine.
    I'm not it seems, I'll update it 0_0

Also, I'm not sure why I said elves, but I meant to say Hexxat shouldn't be affected
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    The spell does not actually work on Hexxat. It will bring her back to life for a second but she will die again immediately after. It was done this way due to an engine limitation.
  • sersafirsersafir Member Posts: 126
    Tresset said:

The spell does not actually work on Hexxat. It will bring her back to life for a second but she will die again immediately after. It was done this way due to an engine limitation.

I was wondering why that was happening, ok I see.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Tagged
    Thanks