Skip to content

BG:EE Play through using other peoples favourite characters...

CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
Just a funny thought I had while building a multi play party for transfer to single player, I would love to do a hardcore play through using some forumgoers favourite characters. . .

I spend many hours sitting in the character creator mulling over and relentlessly changing my mind, much to every ones annoyance, stealing your characters would fix this. . . :D

Comments

• CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    How did you actually manage to roll that? ;)
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    edited April 2015
    Val'myr Zaur, True Necromancer!

My Val'myr is a combination of modded and EE Keepered stuff because he's based on a 3.5/Pathfinder character. I'll make a BG Vanilla version, though.

Name: Val'myr Zaur
    Race: Half-Elf (Half-Drow RP)
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Chaotic Good tenancies but some of the dark magic he deals with taints him enough to be just neutral. Also Velsharoon can't be worshipped by Chaotic Good Clerics >_>)
    Class: Cleric/Mage (Only Necromancy spells chosen)
    Stats: 10 str/10 dex/15 con/18 int/18 wis/16 cha

Val'myr is a suave gentleman and lord of the dead. He worships Velsharoon as his patron deity and seeks to obtain lichdom. He fights fericly for his friends and shows no mercy on his enemies. He's very aloof and cares not for matters that don't concern him or his friends. He primarily uses a mace.

Second is Piro Faeren. Again, super modded because she's based on a Pathfinder character but here's a BG vanilla version.

Name: Piro Faeren
    Race: Gnome
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
    Class: Thief/Illusionist
    Stats: 8 str/18 dex/12 con/19 int/7 wis/18 cha.

She has Fey blood running through her veins and I usually only choose illusion and enchantment spells on her unless another school as cool Faerie-themed stuff. She's super cutesy and would be like Alora's twin. Piro is super derpy and has no perception of what's going on around her most of the time. Her moral compass doesn't exist. She follows whimsy which often gets her in trouble. Piro would rather run than fight but if cornered the can kind of flail a shortsword menacingly. Well, as menacing as a pink haired adorable gnome girl can be.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    @lolien has been running a game with @booinyoureyes 's portrait. @booinyoureyes in the past himself wondered about a @Shandyr character. So that's a good idea:)

Feel free to include bengoshi in your party. Imagine the stats/class/kit as you wish;)
    @Vallmyr Ohh I like those! I've got a fairly heavily tinkered with version, I have all the racial restrictions removed from classes and kits because I really despised that second edition concept. I would like the same with weapons and armour but that doesn't seem to be possible. :P As a mage I have a RIGHT to pick up that flail and be TERRIBLE with it!

@typo_tilly hahahaha! Oh boy trust you to find out about that! :D Love the name though! :D

@bengoshi It wouldn't be the same without the resident Samurai! :P

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    A nice choice, I like. Also, because of the "respect an author" rule, the picture of that samurai is by http://vladgheneli.deviantart.com/
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    If you have the Tome and Blood mod then make Val'myr an Elf (Drow RP) Cleric/Pale Master using EE keeper and Piro instead of illusionist/thief would be a Sylvan Bloodline Sorceress (Fey Sorcery ftw!). Also, I think there's probably a universal proficiancy mod somewhere out there to remove weapon restrictions. I, too, dislike 2nd edition race/class rules and avoid them whenever I can.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Multiclass Tiefling Kensai/Mage(/Thief if you prefer).
    @bengoshi Ahh many thanks! I totally neglected to do that! :O
    @Vallmyr I'm just going to have a look at that mod now, given I play tons of mages and sorcerers and that looks rather awesome! :D

I rather love triples classes! I have a Fighter Mage Assassin at the moment. I intend to try mislead/improved haste and see how many backstabs he can stack. :D