Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Yeorg NPC mod for BGEE

2»

Comments

• WithinAmnesiaWithinAmnesia Member Posts: 921
    edited May 2015
    lolien said:

@elminster‌, may i suggest an alternate portrait for your mod?

citizenx

Umm, did Jan Jansen hire one of his 'underlings' to commission that? I like the idea but I am very critical about the art quality and I say that it needs to be improved.. Although the effort is rather kind:3.

Also why does 'every mod N.P.C.' NEED to be That special snow flake? *Cough* Dark Side of the Sword Coast *cough*. The Green Eyes, The Purple Eyes, The Two Coloured Eyes... RAHHGIGAGD *murloc sounds* It just erks me slightly.. Although try amber for the eye colours @lolien .. it would complement the 'fire' in the background.. Also direct fire? Why not just the idea of fire.. You can say a lot more with subtle tones than with very obvious ones.. Hmmn, I just like to see real world realities applied to the Forgotten Realms.. For it was at one time in the lore connected to Earth; that is right.. Earth.

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,009
    @WithinAmnesia if you are finding other mod NPC's to be not to your liking then I would suggest that you try making your own.

For the time being, at least until Yeorg is released, I think I'm going to be closing this thread. If @Lolien or someone else wishes to propose a portrait for Yeorg then they can PM me and I am more than willing to re-open it for them to post it here (or they can just send me a link for the picture).

lolienWithinAmnesia
This discussion has been closed.