Skip to content

Yeorg NPC mod for BGEE

2»

Comments

• WithinAmnesiaWithinAmnesia Member Posts: 958
    edited May 2015
    lolien said:

@elminster‌, may i suggest an alternate portrait for your mod?

citizenx

Umm, did Jan Jansen hire one of his 'underlings' to commission that? I like the idea but I am very critical about the art quality and I say that it needs to be improved.. Although the effort is rather kind:3.

Also why does 'every mod N.P.C.' NEED to be That special snow flake? *Cough* Dark Side of the Sword Coast *cough*. The Green Eyes, The Purple Eyes, The Two Coloured Eyes... RAHHGIGAGD *murloc sounds* It just erks me slightly.. Although try amber for the eye colours @lolien .. it would complement the 'fire' in the background.. Also direct fire? Why not just the idea of fire.. You can say a lot more with subtle tones than with very obvious ones.. Hmmn, I just like to see real world realities applied to the Forgotten Realms.. For it was at one time in the lore connected to Earth; that is right.. Earth.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    @WithinAmnesia if you are finding other mod NPC's to be not to your liking then I would suggest that you try making your own.

For the time being, at least until Yeorg is released, I think I'm going to be closing this thread. If @Lolien or someone else wishes to propose a portrait for Yeorg then they can PM me and I am more than willing to re-open it for them to post it here (or they can just send me a link for the picture).
This discussion has been closed.