Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Which element do you want to see the most in the Adventure Y?

13»

Comments

• NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,848
    edited June 2015
    Are you joking? ALL OF THE ABOVE plus new soundtracks, soundsets, portraits and billion of other things, including possible altering of the party members locked in the cells in BG2

Elrandir said:

(But seriously, though. Wombat, raccoon, hamster, fox, ferret, skunk, etc. etc. The list goes on and on.)

I did try to get a wombat in the game, but we had to drop it for lack of a suitable sprite.
    Darn you, groundhogs!

JuliusBorisov
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,396
    edited June 2015

There is actually one dialogue scene that deals with pink hair, though I am not confirming it involves Imoen.

Well, the only other characters I can think of with pink hair are my gnome female charnames and. . . a certain halfling thief that also happens to be the best character in the entire series. . .

Edit: Wait, doesn't Neera have crazy cool pink hair too? I need to do Neera's romance. She's way more cute than Aerie. /only done Aerie's romance

JuliusBorisov
  • VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 443
    Are you joking? ALL OF THE ABOVE plus new soundtracks, soundsets, portraits and billion of other things, including possible altering of the party members locked in the cells in BG2
    Hopefully more Baeloth and the joy of having Xzar a bit longer >:)

ElrandirLuke93JuliusBorisov
  • MenaphosMenaphos Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 75
    Riddles you can encounter through the run
    I just wish that it won't be a linear content (maps and subquests), like it was the case in BG:EE. I don't put too much expectation into it but i may be surprised. I hope the story will explain how Quayle ended up in that circus, and how Tiax finished in the Asylum, and how Viconia... Actually I hope we will get some explanation about each characters of BG:EE.

JuliusBorisovlolien
  • OnestepOnestep Member Posts: 225
    Frankly, I'd kill for the characters you use in BG 1 to be brought along to BG 2, with extra quests and all. The canon party is fine and quite flexible, but I always feel obliged to use them, simply because they're the canon party. I'd be quite interested to swap out a few of them for less famous characters. Imagine dragging Alora, Ajantis or Branwen to the Throne of Bhaal. Now that'd be fun.

VallmyrJuliusBorisovPermidion_Stark
  • FeytorFeytor Member Posts: 57
    Other (please, share your ideas)
    bengoshi said:

Feytor said:

Just better graphics.

It's funny how I haven't thought about the graphics at all prior to your comment. When I was creating this poll, I tried to think about any feature possible that could be interesting for players. And I didn't think about the graphics at all.

Maybe it's just because I believe with the source code lost a long time ago it's not possible to make the graphics significantly better. Or - more probably - it's because I love the BG's graphics as it is, and can't even imagine it otherwise.
    And I didn't think about story, quests, npc's assuming that it will be of the top level as BG1,BG2,IWD.
    Only the graphics are a bit behind :)

lolienJuliusBorisov