Skip to content

In case anyone remembers me...

KalesraKalesra Member Posts: 234
...or cares, I'm back after over a year. And I'm not dead! Or undead!

My dad died suddenly, so that was the beginning of it. Then I had to deal with academic crap while going through that. Over the course of the next year, I got married, had a baby (who I'm already plotting to introduce to the awesomeness that is BG, though he'll probably shun it because I'm an uncool parent and all, but I got into video games because my dad used to play Wolfenstein with us when we were kids so you never know), and moved from Germany to Sweden.

I'm really busy these days so I haven't had much time for gaming, but never fear, I've arranged a daycare spot for my small spawn so that in a few months I can sit at home all day and play video games....uhm.....I mean, finally finish my thesis.

Tell me someone still knows me (other than @booinyoureyes who has already noticed that I'm still among the living. Hi!!!). If not, then hello strangers!

Comments

• VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    Hello person! I have no idea who you are but I'm also sorta-kinda new here (Joined back in August of 2014). Anyway~ If you're not undead but want to be then I'm sure that Lord @Anduin and I can arrange that! I recommend becoming a Lich but a Bodak or Wight can be fun as well!
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Hello and welcome back :)
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    Hi there :)
    I'm not a very active member myself and hence can't say that I remember you but welcome back nevertheless.
  • KalesraKalesra Member Posts: 234

Well met and welcome back @Kalesra

Congratulations on your dear little small spawn! He may surprise you. When my son was younger he used to love to tell his buddies that his mother played video games. Apparently this made me a very cool mother. :)

Haha, then I have that to aspire to. I take credit for getting my little brother into this stuff (he's 11 years younger) so maybe if I can manage the cool big sister thing I can pull off being a cool mom too. ;)
    Anduin said:

I see you.

Mwhahaha!

Muahahahaha!

You have to hook me up with some lich powers, O Dark Lord. My evil laugh is subpar. :/
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    :grin: Hey, you! Have a welcome back :cookie:!

I remember you. You owe me 50 gold and a Dagger +2.

Hmmm. Fresh out of magical daggers but perhaps I can interest you in this shiny silver sword blade? ;)
    Nimran said:

:grin: Hey, you! Have a welcome back :cookie:!

Yesssss, a cookie! :smile:
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Kalesra said:

I remember you. You owe me 50 gold and a Dagger +2.

Hmmm. Fresh out of magical daggers but perhaps I can interest you in this shiny silver sword blade? ;)
    I'll pass. Still need to track down and murder the last guy who gave me one of those.
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    edited July 2015
    Welcome back! Glad to make your aqaintence! Good luck with that thesis :smile:
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    I did not know you but welcome :smile:
    And about your dad i feel sorry and congratulations for your offspring.
    Wish you good luck.
  • NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    I am terrible with names but remember your avatar. Welcome back person whom I have no unpleasant memories of and am pretty sure was awesome!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome back! Have fun with your little spawn :)
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    I remember you! I remember you and all our adventures in the Fortune House and the Azure Bonds roleplays!

And I'm happy you're back! :smiley:

I remember you! I remember you and all our adventures in the Fortune House and the Azure Bonds roleplays!

And I'm happy you're back! :smiley:

I remember you too, and your writing! :smiley:

Wish I had time to do RP stuff right now. I probably will sometime in the next few months though.