Skip to content

Hello all

Hello All, Sam here, from England UK. I'm a long time Never winter nights 2 and baldurs gate dark alliance fan loved those games. Well just saying hi and introducing myself Any one else like those two games? or the second dark alliance?

Comments

• WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    Welcome Sam! I haven't played either of those games myself, but I'm a huge fan on Baldur's Gate 1 and 2.
  • LeloLelo Member Posts: 60
    Is Dark Alliance only made for consoles?
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    I've also found the Dark Alliance games to be pretty fun. I was depressed that they didn't make the third one.

By the way, :cookie:s are in this year. Take one, put it in your mouth, enjoy it.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    oh and both dark alliance games were awesome.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    @mlnevese One crate of sugar free cookies coming right up.

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: